Best Natural Herbs or Remedies For Hot Flashes?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well menopause is hitting me with full force. I am growing hair in odd places, I sometimes hate my husband for no reason at all,  I cant sleep and I sometimes cry for no reason at all. 

But the worst of it all is these damn hot flashes.

It feels like my veins are full of hot lava sometimes. The night sweats are terrible. Does someone have any suggestions on natural herbs or remedies to help me deal with this evil? 

Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

do you ever get panic anxiety with them or internal nervouse or lightheaded? I am getting hot flashes morning and night! AND a host of other symptoms! Trying to get through this naturally BUT its rough :-(
  • Posted

Hi. I'm using the OTC stuff for mine, I've been in them for 3 weeks now, the hot flashes are so much better, the fatigue that's still with me but not as bad maybe. It does say to give it at least 60 days for full effect, sure hope it'll cut that nasty fatigue! I also have anxiety issues, which they do have another one of their products I could try that too but I am on clonazepam and bp meds too. Natural is what I wanted for this menpause symptoms, if the OTC doesn't work, I'll go see the doctor. I also have BMS (burning mouth syndrome, which can be from meno I heard too.

• Posted

what OTC stuff for hot flashes are you using? I need something I cannot take HRT due to it raises my bloodpressure extermly high so they will not prescribe it to me..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.