Best topical creams

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I am new to this disease but I find it extremely painful. I got the first symptoms around 6 months ago, took antibiotics for 10 days around 1.5 month ago as per gp's advice which helped at that time, now i have 3 extremely painful red lumps on one underarm and 2 on the other. Gp said take antibiotics for 6 months. No way. I started elimination diet, my 3rd day now, no effect so far, i know it takes longer than that. I cut out eggs, dairy, wheat and nightshades, sugar. There is not that much to eat left but I still keep trying 😬 I want your advice on what topical creams helped you most to relieve the pain and help heal faster. Thanks a lot

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Thanks a lot. I already take most of the supplements you mentioned, apart for turmeric. I will include that as well. Also, I am on a very strict diet no dairy, no gluten, no sugar, no nightshades for a few weeks. I will see how i react. Thanks for support🌺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.