Best Vitamins to take to reduce anxiety?!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone have some suggestions?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Melatonin at night for natural rerelaxation and sleep.. vitamin d helps with the side effects of some underlying deficiencies that may cause anxiety..magnesium is another great one.. I would also say maybe a multi vitamin regime Instead..it has all the vitamins you may need.. it's a good idea to get your vitamin levels tested to see if you are deficient in anything.. I use essential oils to help me.. lavender is great with helping me relax .. getting some and putting it in a diffuser is great for aroma therapy..
  • Posted

Suntheanine L theanine. Fantastic.  B complex, b12, calm. Magnessium glycinate by pure encapsuletes.  Juicing:celery juice 8-10onces every morning. 
  • Posted

Hi Swaggdalu just be careful with vitamins, they can be dangerous if you aren't deficient in some things. I would recommend going to a naturopath, here they have dispensaries in some pharmacies. You can tell them your symptoms and they can make up a liquid you use a few drops of when needed. I didn't believe at all but a psychologist recommended it when I went through an awful breakup and it really did help. Whatever you decide to do just take care x
    • Posted

I did that myself. I went to a complimentary doctor. They run bloodwork and kinesiology stuff interesting.   Then they tell you what you need. I didnt use the little expensive viles but did follow the suppliment part and b12 injections. Extremely great advice. Many in here just think traditional medicine is all there is and they are so wrong. 
  • Posted

In order

Magnesium

Stress b complex

Fish oil

Multivitamin

The rest.. I like to get through a morning green smoothie.. Literally get a blender .. Throw some water in.. And throw any green veggies and fruit in their.. I use kale/broccoli / carrots / celery / mixed berries / pineapple / protein powder to high the taste.. So the smoothie literally tastes like berries. It's very good nutritionally and I did notice an improvement in anxiety over the weeks when I started the smoothies.

• Posted

I would see someone who does nutrition response testing. I had that done when I was going through a really rough patch a few years ago and that along with therapy really helped. There's skepticism if you've never done it but it totally works. I continue to see my nutritionist/chiropractor who practices it every now and then to ensure I'm in tip top shape.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.