beta blocker withdrawals

Posted , 8 users are following.

Why are long rebound withdrawals discounted by most doctors when their are so many that have issues with this.

0 likes, 76 replies

76 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

thanks Mar

sorry to hear about your wife.

• Edited

I have returned to my wife, but when I get tired, I endure so that she does not feel. We have to be patient. All kinds of symptoms occurred with me, from shortness of breath and muscle spasm. Every day a new symptom. This medicine is a demon, but we will get rid of it. It is important to stay away from medicines, no matter how tormented we are, because all medicines have symptoms.

• Posted

Mar when you had those windows of feeling better, how long do they last.... what was the longest you felt better how many days

• Edited

Sometimes two or three days, then I think I'm back to normal, but suddenly the symptoms return, stronger, meaner, and more anxious, but I'm used to it and it will get better.

• Edited

Fortunately my symptoms are very minimal right now except the mornings. Mornings seem to be the toughest for a few hours

• Edited

You are right. I also suffer from symptoms every day in the morning until noon, after which the symptoms slow down. This time it is two weeks and I do not suffer from many symptoms, but today and yesterday were disastrous for me, but now it is much better. I think that tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will be a good feeling.

• Edited

Mornings were always the worst for me too.

• Posted

What do you feel in the morning? I feel a shiver in the body, coldness in the feet, it is very, very, very bad, heaviness in the head, and popping in the ears. It is unbelievable that you do not know how your day will be. I have an appointment with the doctor, but I will not tell him anything because I am sure that it will make the situation worse.

• Edited

I had adrenaline surges, very hard to even explain how that made me feel. I had the heaviness in the head and my ears were always ringing. I had the cold chills during the night. Very vivid dreams. I was lucky to get 2 to 3 hours of sleep at night. Some nights maybe an hour of sleep. The doctor didnt help me at all. Just reading all the post on here and knowing what to expect helped me more than anything.

• Posted

I think there is no solution but to eat a lot of magnesium

• Posted

right now , there is no energy in my body, my legs are tense, and I feel cold in the extremities, and of course ringing in the ears as usual.

• Posted

Wow Mar ... This really affected you. Sorry to hear that.

I have gotten rid of most of the major symptoms, but I still have an elevated hear, palpitations and nervousness

• Edited

If I had not seen this page, I would have thought I had a serious illness, but I am not the only one suffering from this hell

• Posted

Yea this is a living hell. I don't even have that strong symptoms like you and others. But I feel like if this doesn't stop I'm gonna die. I know that is not happening but the mind plays tricks on you when your body is going through havoc

I so miss being calm and relaxed most of the time

• Edited

Yes I took magnesium glycinate. Seemed to calm me some.

• Edited

yes i buy magnesium glycinate today , i hope that it help me

• Posted

Someone here wrote that l-arginine helped him a lot, I bought a box today that I hope will help

• Posted

let me know if you have any luck with it.

• Posted

yes 😃

after 3 days i am feel better 😃)

• Posted

Are you good now ?

what did you feeling?

• Posted

tyt if your still on this thread how long did you have sleep issues. Ive been off for 27 days and my sleep is horrible. When does the sleep get better?

• Posted

Almost two months, and sleep improves a lot, but the remaining symptoms need two years or more

• Posted

the only symptom i have is insomnia. So it took 2 months to sleep regular? Did you have to take anything to help you sleep for those 2 months?

• Posted

I had major issues for over 2 months. I was lucky to get an hour or two a night. Then I started sleeping about 4 hours a night then wham....9 hours a night. Its crazy how it messes everything up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.