Betnesol ointment

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have been prescribed by doctor seems to be making it worse has anyone else tried this and what did they experience, talk about trial and error does anything work!!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The Wet Ones in the red box are the only thing that worked for me.  Use 4 times a day.  Find Lynda's suggestions and follow.  Good Luck!

• Posted

Jan, Manuka Honey is natural, and relives all the symptoms.It appears to be curing it, a little to soon to tell. There may be different answers, but this was mine. 😁. Dena

• Posted

Thanks Dena, my daughter is coming over from OZ I have asked her to get me some drops Manuka Honey as I read it is the only place you can get it, pleased to say the tea tree oil is helping also the hot compress even though it has cleared up a bit will still carry on, as don't want it to come back again, Thankyou for your replies.

• Posted

Jan, there are many places you can find it. Even on line. The honey is thick, so I use purified water to thin it a little, then apply it with a q-tip, all around the eye. It burns a little, but dosen't harm the eye. It rids the eye of all symptoms. Natural, healthy for the eye, and relatively cheap compared to other methods. 😀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.