Better day.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, Had a better day today, virtually no symptoms at all! How wonderful! But no doubt the symptoms will be back soon enough as I have them 9 days out of 10. Lee, I have replied to your PM a couple of times now and for some reason I've not been able to post the message so I am trying here instead. Hope your Docs appointment went well. I'm at my Docs on Monday morning.

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Shirley I've been wondering how you're getting on but didn't want to be a nuisance and post privately to ask, so it's great to hear you've had a good day and I wish you more and more!:-))))  Hope it goes well on Monday!
    • Posted

Thanks Chris. I would never think you are a nuisance but today really has been great. There is no reason or explanation for such a great day.But I don't expect it to last. I have V A problems 9 days out of 10. So without it today I was able to get on and do loads of jobs and things. Made such a huge difference. It makes you wonder why the hormones fluctuate so much doesn't it. How they can cause so much irritation yet they must somehow "Correct" themselves too or I wouldn't have felt so good today. Am hoping for a similar day tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on a Docs on Monday. Hope you are doing OK too.
    • Posted

I'm great thanks Shirley:-)  Fingers crossed for the best Christmas present ever for you - that it gets sorted out:-))))
    • Posted

Glad you are great Chris. Thanks Chris. I hope I get the best Xmas present ever too. Will tell you how I get on at Docs on Monday. Have a good weekend.
    • Posted

Going off topic now but had some good news yesterday - husband got his type 2 diabetes blood results back - he's not diabetic anymore.  All down to exercise:-)  You have a good weekend too:-)
    • Posted

That's great news Chris, just in time for Christmas too. Really pleased. :-)
  • Posted

Good to hear that you've enjoyed a day symptom free. Hopefully it will continue :-)
    • Posted

Thanks Tracy. So far so good today too. Having said that, things usually start changing round lunch time so we'll see. Hope you are OK too.
    • Posted

I wish we could find the key to solve the inconsistencies. I've improved with the new meds :-) fingers crossed going forward.
    • Posted

I wish we could find the key too. I'm still OK by the way. This being OK started yesterday morning. I will put it in my diary then I can refer back to it though I can't see ive done anything different or eaten anything different that would result in a break from the symptoms. Great to know you've improved with the new meds. I've tried GYNEST, Vagifem and Ovestin and none of them worked for me. Yes fingers crossed you are going forward. :-)
    • Posted

Long may it continue hopefully were enjoy a long break it's such a relief.I actually feel quite normal 😁
    • Posted

Yes this feeling normal is fab isn't it. I've gotten two days of normality now. I hope the weekend will be the same. We can live in hope can't we.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.