beyond fed up :'(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Woke up yesterday feeling off it, queasy and crampy. Had some toast at lunch (non dairy spread) and felt sick all say. At about 6.30pm I risked a piece of crusty bread and some ham. By 10.30pm I was doubled overy with cramps, sweating, shaking and spent an hour in the loo with the world falling out my bum. Amazingly I wasn't sick although I think it would have helped! When will it ever end? sad I still have no appointment for my hydrogen breath test which means no further appointmentioned with my consultant (even if it is just to discharge me). I'm at rock bottom now. Thanks for the moan x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh *hugs* I feel your pain! I don't know why they take so long to give out appointments when it's clear something isn't right. My next appointment isn't until July sad are there any local support groups you could join? I was considering looking into it in ny local area on the off chance on the rare better days that maybe there would be some people I could physically chat to. Hope you're feeling better today xx
    • Posted

Thanks Stace. July?! That's just plain crazy. I can't find any support groups local and seeing how I have no diagnosis I feel like a fraud. I constantly feel like I'm making something out of nothing sad I'm hungry today but darent eat, I'm just caught in a vicious circle and don't know what to do :'( x
    • Posted

Yup, July! But don't even know if this will tell them much more. I feel your frustrations, but I would keep on at them and note all your symptoms down. Do you keep a diary for what happens each day? I started doing that and presented it to them at my last appointment. Do you ever get any ulcers? I do and record how long they last for (last One was 3 weeks) x
  • Posted

Good support on the National Association  for Colitis and Crohn's Disease ( NACC) website, they have an information service and a support helpline. Also a good suuport group on Facebook. Don't let doctors fob you off, they did this for five years with me with the result I was practically housebound, but there is light at the end of the tunnel and now getting things back on track. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.