Bf says vagina always smells during sex but I think I smell fine?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had two sex partners. My first I was with for two years and I never had an infection or bad smell from sex with him. After him and I split, I found someone else 6 months later. We had sex without a condom and he ejaculates inside of me everytime we have sex unlike my first partner. He's clean of stds.After a month or so I did start noticing a bad fishy smell coming from my vagina during sex and throughout the day too. I went to the gyno and she gave me medication for bv and it helped. Since then I still experienced a weird odor that I was noticing, I was showering like twice a day and using so many different remedies like apple cider vinegar and garlic and hydrogen peroxide for weeks. I was so embarrassed and everytime I had sex I could smell it. me and this guy split for a couple of months and I wasn't having sex. I felt as if the smell went away and thought the sperm was just upsetting my ph causing an odor. But even going months without sperm inside me I still notice a different odor but nothing fishy or as off as it was. and when we had sex again he said he noticed an odor. I checked before we had sex if I my vagina smelled I contantly check to see if i smell everyday and I don't notice anything. And after sex I take a quick smell of his penis (without him noticing) to see if I left an odor on him. It smells fine. And i smell nothing during the sex so why is he still smelling something bad? I know I don't smell because I notice when I had this problem before and the smell was noticeable then. I'm so embarrassed and feel so gross. Is it possible I just can't smell it this time? I've also been itchy for the past few months on the outside and inside of my vagina. My gyno says I'm fine and just irritated. I'm so confused.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You can also go to a different Gyn.... Sometimes doctors just don't listen. See if you have a completely separate gynecologist in your area, go in..tell them you need a check up, describe a few symptoms,itching, etc. See if you get same results?

• Posted

*Make sure and do not use any yeast treatments before your appointment*

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.