BI Lateral

Posted , 14 users are following.

Ok....my right hip on December 13th and left hip on December 15th....and yes i cant stop thinking about it! Just a touch worried.

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi you're brave.just before Christmas! Where are you having the op? Hope you've got good support afterwards.Remember it's a major op& a day at a time.regards Amanda

• Posted

Good luck Rodney u will be fine. I had done left on 10 of October and right will be done March or April. Many positeve thought and

No much pain .This site is excellent to help you go through , give u advice .im so glad i find it. Plenty nice people. This site is so so great.

Hug Madla.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.