Bi-lateral sciatica, cannibis, diff leg pain afterward?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have bi lateral scaitica. nearest they can tell me is S1-L5. either not conclusive or can't do anything anyway. injury 2009. use OTC, tramadol, diazapam, medical cannabis tincture 4:1 CBD:THC ratio.

when i use the cannibis it allows me to relax all my muscles. this is great my legs and butt are very thankfull. then the pain changes from nerve to what i guess is very very sore muscles(they are super tight 99% of the time). the only relief i get is walking around with VERY WEAK LEGS( they shake voliently climbing stairs).

i don't know if i should just get a treadmill ans walk it off( middle of night)or put up with the pain. a hot bath helps sometimes.

any suggestions from people that use cannabis to help with sciatica and bursitis pleae reply.

note: due to supply issues I'm limited to the cannabis use to three times a week at night.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I got same problem. Stay away from the treadmill as I believe that is what caused mine. I am 72 years old and no sciatica until 30 days after using my new treadmill. Coinsidence? I doubt it.

As for tips.... alternate bed rest and activity during the day if you can. Too much of either dont wiork for me. 20 mins at a time seems to work a little. There is no magic cure mate... I read where some even have the operation to remove/replace disk and still it comes back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.