Bicep Tenodesis Anchor popped out?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello - I am 2 weeks post op and was doing fine but did something really stupid and think I may have popped the anchor. My 40 pound grandson was laying sideways in bed and instead of thinking and getting someone else I just put my arms under him and moved him - this caused some pretty serious pain. There was no pop or anything like that, sharp pain in the bicep and up toward where I assume the anchor is. The next day it hurt but not as bad and then the day after only occasionally. The bicep itself kinda burns like a pulled muscle would.

My question I guess is what would it feel like if I did pop the anchor, as in what would the symptoms be that should cause me to call the doctor?

Thanks!

Jason

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.