Big blood clots and on menstruation for two weeks already?!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I don't know what's happening, I've been on my period for 2 weeks already, and it's very abundant... I'm lately also getting big blood clots, I'm kinda nervous and anxious about this, any idea what it could be?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Is there any possibility you were pregnant? This looks and sounds like an early stage miscarriage. (between 4-8 weeks based off my own personal experience) Have you passed any grey colored tissue? Have you had a fever? How painful are your cramps if you've had any?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.