big hugs to all!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just want to send big hugs to everyone whos feeling low today. Hope your day brings smiles :-)

4 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I'm feeling just a smidgeon less than perfect today and I count that well low enough to accept a hug, Vix.  Mmmmmm! That makes upi for thhe sun not shining.

I just realised. Xmas is a few days away and I'm calm and happy. Now that IS Fluox at work! I've always gotten a little blue and depressed during the run up to Xmas, which makes me feel lonely - but not this year!! Yippee!!

• Posted

Feeling bette for getting that hug from you!!thank you so much !! I hope you have a good day and a good christmas too
  • Posted

Well,  I'm not feeling low,  I'm having a day off and a couch day,  then a nice hot bath planned,  a nice Sunday dinner planned,  and nothing more. 

I would like a hug anyway though, as a little top up,  and in return I send you one. ((((xx)))) 

• Posted

Huggs and kisses to ya! we will get there!!you are not alone honey....

and happy christmas !

• Posted

Of course a hug to you! Being stingy with my hugs wasnt I???? Hugs to all who want them regardless :-)

Sounds like a lovely sunday to me ! Im out xmas shopping or trying to not getting far down my list, dont go into town much n keep finding shops disappeared, there goes my cunning shopping plan! Haha

Tis the season to be jolly....... :-)

X

• Posted

Big hugs to you too smile
    • Posted

I'm doing better for sure, but still not my old self. Now that I'm on holidays in my country, my goal is to find a psychiatrist still for this year and ask him with he/she thinks about augmenting my 40 mg of fluoxetine with something else.

I recommend to everyone who still is not in remission to search for "13 heroic combos", which lists successfull combination of medication for hard-to-treat depression. This gives an idea that there are many options for our depression.

• Posted

Ps weren't you going home for Christmas?  Hope you have a lovely time. X
    • Posted

Oops your message had come thru while I was typing that so you've already answered.  ...... if you dont feel like your meds are working then its worth investigating alternatives - just hope you find something that suits soon.

Have a wonderful christmas at home, just being home may help you feel a little better I hope.

X

• Posted

Thank you, vix smile

I just got an appointment for today. I will talk to the doctor and see what he thinks about augmentation. Will post here back with update.

Have a happy Christmas you too. I am sure that we together can defeat this illness.

Best whises,

Danilo

• Posted

Hi folks,

Just a small update. I'm now on 60 mg of fluoxetine (and only that). Yesterday and today I feel great, like my old self. I have zero depression right now. Is it going to continue like that? Only time can tell.

I will update accordingly, with good or bad news =)

Best,

Danilo

• Posted

thank you so much for the hugs!!    I hope there are many improvemetns for all of you!!  and for those not, please know you are not alone.

I am having a very very rough time, I am in the same situation but not quite, with the Brain injury,,,,I remeber what it was like to be stable and happy of the Flu befoer my BI... i  wish this for all of you!!  Hve any of you tried either Strattera or another category, Fanapt, low doses?  maybe I need to start a new discusiion for this.....sometimes I am not sure ,,, pplease forgive me,,,,,thank you all again and wishing you allthe very very best!!!

• Posted

Hi crayola

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time at the moment,  its all particularly difficult at this time of year somehow. Hope better times come for you soon and that you are well enough to enjoy christmas 

Take care

Vix

• Posted

Huge christmas hugs to all! 

Want to say thank you for sharing your experiences on here, posting your updates good and bad and all your kind words of support and advice. It has all very much helped me to understand and to cope with what I am going through much better.

My Christmas wish would all for us to feel much better now but thats a bit much to ask so maybe just to feel a bit better  most days. :-) we will all get there by hook or by crook!

Wishing you all the very best for health and happiness in the new year.

Take care all

Vix x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.