Big screen....My goal

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey everyone,

I was born as a transgender I used to get many rejections from my family as I'm like this. I was thrown out from my home and I earned myself to reach my passion. My passion was to become a film actor. I entered the big screen by a reality show and gave my best performance. My dancing was impressed by everyone. I shared my impetuous passion towards the acting. One of the directors decided to give me a chance on the big screen. I was so happy and excited when I heard this. Shooting will be starting in the next month. Before that, I would like to undergo the female to male procedure ( http://www.ftmtopsurgery.ca/ftm-procedures/ ). Will it take a long time after recovery? Please pray for me, I'm really tensed.  

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.