BIG THANK YOU TO ALL :)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was overwhelmed by how many of you replied! Thank you soooo much. I have just taken the 1st tablet this morning, feelin ok I've made the 1st step, goin to keep positive so hard sometimes though. The advice given was v helpful, shall get some vits and ate brekkie straight after poppin me pill. Will keep you posted THANX AGAIN XX :?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done Krazykat, the first step on the road to recovery. Any problems/worries or even good experiences please let us know. We are on this site to anonymously share and care. It's like group therapy without face to face contact - which can be daunting. It has certainly helped me.

Best wishes and take care. :D

• Posted

Well done krazykate, keep us up to date with how you feel, it will get better.

Sam

• Posted

Hey KK,

Well done for taking the first step - the road may be a bit windy but it will get easier.

This site has been a great help to me - so much so i am finding it inspirational in motivating me to get out of bed every day to see how people are doing in their battle against depression whilst taking flu.

I hope you are not having any side effects from the pills, they may vary but im sure you'll get thru just fine.

• Posted

Hey.. I'm on day 13 now, and it does go much faster than you think. I'm just ahead of you so I'll let you know of any side effects that I'm experiencing! It's great to have this site to chat to people all going through the same thing :-)

For the side effects i've had so far, I posted '11 days in..' (i think thats what I called it)

Good luck I'm sure you'll do fine!

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.