Bigger belly and dizziness

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi

I'm currently suffering from what seems like permanent dizziness and I appear to be getting fatter!

2-3 weeks ago I noticed I was feeling bloated quite regularly and finding it hard to finish a meal.

1 week ago I started feeling dizzy after eating

5 days ago the dizziness became permanent and remains

I've noticed I am getting bigger/fatter around the stomach in quite a short space of times. I put it down to bloat but it's also affecting the pubic region below my stomach and to push it, it feels squidgy like fat. I've always been quite slim until 2 weeks ago but yesterday I actually changed my t-shirt as my belly was sticking out sad I'm actually quite alarmed at how quickly I've gained a belly. I haven't gained any weight in that time though, it's staying constant. What's the connection between permanent dizziness and getting fatter but no weight gain?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

blood pressure is fine, a little high but it always has been, around 140/80

oxygen levels 100%

pulse at rest is 55bpm

have been to the docs twice and given the once over but i appear fit and healthy

waiting for blood test results

• Posted

oh and i've been suffering with brain fog, on the rare occasion i'll use the wrong word, difficult to concentrate on work though that could be down to trying to use a monitor while feeling dizzy. had eye test but all good
  • Posted

Any reply to this? I've been having the same problem. All of my previous skirts won't fit in just 3-5 months time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.