Bilateral armpit pain no swelling or lumps?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i was wondering if anyone had any similar symptoms. i woke up about a month ago with a dull ache in my armpit which got progressively worse, pain radiating down that arm. it was sore when i pressed on certain areas under the arm near the armpit and to the side of the arm. basically in and around the armpit there were certain tender areas. went to dr and she couldnt feel anything, no visible swelling, no visibly enlarged lymph nodes.. it all "feels" normal. was told to wait and see if it goes away. a week later, same thing in the other armpit.

pain is still ongoing but the its improved a bit.when i press the areas that were sore, they dont seem to be as tender anymore but ihave started to have weird sensations in both arms now that come and go but are mostly persistant... prickly, slight numbness, slight burning , like if your arm is faling asleep. i dont know if its related but i had a cold / blocked ear at around the same time this came on, so my first thought was lymph nodes. however, apart from a few shotty small ones on my neck, behind ear ect that always hurt and come out a little when i have a cold, i cannot feel anything. dr checked groin nodes and said everything feels normal... anyone? ??

im booked for bloods and hopefully have a scan soon too but worry it might be something serious.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi, how did this resolve for you? Got better?

My right armpit feels exactly like yours, but I do have some slight swelling. Been like this for the last 5-6 weeks so I'm getting pretty worried.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.