Skip to content

Lymphadenopathy

Also known as Cervical Lymphadenopathy, Swollen Lymph Glands

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Swollen lymph nodes and symptoms

Hi everyone Please help me with my concern. I have swollen lymph nodes for 5 months, 2 small ones under my chin, one in my upper right neck just below my chin, one in my right armpit and one in my left inguinal area, random fatigue when im having like flare up, cold sweat, dizziness and eye …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes in neck and collarbone...freaked

Hi, I am 20 years old and I have been having swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck and in my collar bone. I went to the ENT about a month ago to check on a lymph node that was about 3 cm long in below my jaw on the right side, and he sent me for an MRI of my neck. I had swollen lymph …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymphnodes for over 1 year

Hello eveeyone. I have a swollen lymph nodes on that runs laterally in my neck. No other palpable swollen nodes on other part of my body. Neither do I have any signs or symptoms. They swell large whenever I am stressed due to college. But now that I have finished, they became really small, but …

Last reply
  • Swelling in armpit- is it lymph nodes or something else

I have an unusual swelling in my armpit. The unusual part is that when I raise my arm it puffs out and goes down though after lowering my arm.  It is soft and I can feel fluid as if it is being squeezed out to the rest of my arm along the cord like swelling. Just wondering if this can be a …

Last reply
  • Swollen armpit lymph node

I say about a month ago... I noticed my left armpit had a large lump. It's hard for me to say how long ago I truly noticed it. I am a over weight guy, i just thought I had alot of fat there. Couple weeks ago I showed my wife and she said I need to get it checked. Went to the doctor and he …

Posted
  • Symptoms of lymphoma but normal excisional biopsy?!

I've been having strange symptoms for about 6 months now. I had a swollen lymph node in my groin for about 6 months, which I finally got taken out and biopsied last week- results came back normal. That's good, I know, but I am still having weird symptoms:  1)itchiness- I feel this …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes for 6 months, help?????!

Okay so around may I had this strange feeling like something was stuck in my throat. Saw my ent who put the camera down my nose and said it all was good. Well this was right at the beginning of May. I developed what felt like several swollen lymph to me. One behind my ear which feels kind of hard …

Last reply
  • Swollen postauricular nymph node

Hi! I noticed about 2-3 weeks ago that i had a small lump behind my ear and i first assumed it was just acne. Now i noticed its still there and about the same size! I am pretty sure it is a swollen nymph node (postauricular) after doing internet research because its located exactly where the lymph …

Last reply
  • Lymphoma??? Please help!!

Hi I am worried about having Lymphoma because a couple of some symptoms are showing. BTW, I am 15 y/o and during my yearly check-up my doctor told me that at my age having swollen lymph nodes are fairly common. Also, when the second condition came up, I was 12 y/o and had gotten the flu. Since …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes for 7-8 years

Hello, I'm a 22 year old male and as the title says I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and armpits for almost 8 years. It started when I was around 15 years old with a one or two nodes getting swollen in my neck. The GP said it was nothing so I haven't paid any more attention to …

Last reply
  • Scared about two swollen lymph nodes

Last May 2017 I noticed I had one small enlarged lymph node on the left side of my groin. Movable, painless. Went to the dr who said probably due to infection but if it doesn’t go away come back.  6 weeks passed and it was still there, different doctor felt it said feels absolutely fine …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes scared to death 💀

I’m hannah, I’m 19 years old and it all started about 4-5 months ago. I got a really bad sore throat. Went to the doctor and they told me I had mono and (turns out I never had it ) they put me on antibiotics. I didn’t really take it seriously and I didn’t finish them. It came back worse. My throat …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes, pain, and dizziness for over two months

Two months ago I started noticing some dizziness on one side of my head I got ct scans done ekg and blood work all came back normal. It went away after a week than returned and it continues to do that pattern to this day. Sometimes I Have pain on that side of my head in one spot for a couples day …

Last reply
  • Swollen nodes in throat when exercising, gone on for years

For at least the past 6 years or so the problem has been steadily worsening, though it has been somewhat of a problem throughout my life. Whenever I run or otherwise exert myself I end up having to stop not from muscle exhaustion or breathing problems, but rather because the pain in my two lymph …

Last reply
  • Please help

Hi i myself can feel a swollen lymph node on my right side kinda to the back of the neck but I can really kinda feel it it’s a pea sized lump, I think I remember feeling it a few months ago juring My pregnancy and it was smaller, past 3 months it’s really started to bug me ,I’m always spitting up …

Last reply
  • Hard submandular gland on one side of neck under jaw

About two months ago I noticed a hard submandular gland under my right jaw. Always wake up with it being rock hard during the day it will go down slightly then at night right back hard. Also been having a dry cough, clearing of the throat and bilateral ear pain off and on. I have been to the …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes in neck

Hi I was wondering if anyone has found their diagnosis from this? I am 21 and have been dealing with this for 3+ months. It started out with swollen tonsils very red. Doctor thought it was strep until it came back negative. My white blood cell count was higher than normal and no bacteria found. So …

Last reply
  • Lymph nodes in head/neck - health anxiety!

I've had 4 swollen lymph nodes appear in 4 months, 2 behind my left ear, 1 on back of my right neck, one under my right chin. I had an MRI done on the first bump behind my ear, and I have seen my reg Dr, ENT and dermo - they all think it is skin related (my bad dandruff or acne causing the …

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes . Severe pain . Please help .

Please someone help!! I have had swollen lymph nodes for about 6 months now . The doctors thought I tested positive for mono but now are saying they think I had it in the past but do not have it now??? . I have severe pain in my neck from the swollen glands . My neck becomes so stiff I can't …

Last reply
  • Lymph nodes palpable

Hello, I’m 16 and realised that there was loads of tiny bumps on the side of my rib cage(axillary nodes). I know ur not meant to be able to feel them but I was curious that because I have a really low body fat percentage(5%) does that make it easier to feel nodes around my body and is that the …

Last reply
  • Swollen Submandibular Lymph nodes

So, I have swollen bilateral Submandibular lymph nodes for about 1 month now. Doctor diagnosed pharyngitis. Didn't give me Ultrasonography. I did one on my own. At left side it says ' A well defined, hypoechoic, inhomogeneous solid area with central echogenic sinus and hillar vessel …

Last reply
  • Swollen Lymph Nodes for 4+ Months

I am hoping someone can give me some insight into this ongoing health issue I seem to be having. In February 2016 I noticed slightly enlarged lypmh nodes in my neck - I scheduled an appt with my GP and after my appt with her, she acknowledged my nodes were slightly enlarged, but not of concern, so …

Last reply
  • Hard lymph nodes for years

Hi everyone, I am a 28 year old male. I first noticed I had 2 hard lymph nodes over 10 years ago when I was in high school. One is directly below my left ear and is less than a centimeter. The other is by my left clavicle and is about 1 cm. Back then I had bronchitis at least once a year and …

Last reply
  • Teen with non-visible lumps in neck for years.

Hi. I'm just a teen turning 17 this year. I have this lump under the right side of my neck that is only can be seen when I move my neck to the other side. I think this lump is already 3-4 years in my neck. I had this checked years ago and the doctor said it was fine. Recently, I discovered …

Posted
  • Hard Swollen Lymph Nodes for years

I have this very foggy memory of when I first noticed a bump on the back of my head in the summer a couple years ago (not very sure how many years ago though). I showed my mom and she said it was nothing to worry about probably a cyst and said she'll call the doctor but never did. Last year …

Last reply
  • Swollen Lymph Nodes

Hi, i've been worrying about my lymph nodes lately which appears on the left side of my neck which is located slightly above my collarbone (maybe 2 inches above my collarbone) and i've noticed that its a bit bigger than other lymph nodes, and i measured the lymph node myself and its about …

Last reply
  • HELP! 4 year old with swollen Lymph Nodes

She has 2 that are about cm big. Has had them for about 2 years. But every time I’d take her to GP she was sick so that would be “overlooked” but when she isn’t sick they are still there. Sometimes they swell and become HUGE ( size of a Vienna sausage ) but go back down in a matter of 24 hours this …

Last reply
  • Swollen Lump in Bellybutton

Has anyone every experienced a swollen lump in their bellybutton? It’s pretty painless and larger than the size of a pea. I noticed it couple months ago and my husband is insistent on me getting it checked. I also have some painless, hard swollen nodes in my left groin region probably a little …

Last reply
  • Do I need to worry about these lymph nodes?

Hi my names chris I’m 16 and currently studying my GCSE’s. A few months back I noticed 2 lymph nodes that I could feel in my neck. One under my jaw and the under behind my neck just under my hair line (pretty sure it’s called an occitpal lynph node). I went to the doctors who ordered me for blood …

Last reply
  • I think I have hiv

Hey guys, I’m seriously having doubt that I have hiv. I have had sex with a sex worker one and a half month ago and I have  noticed pretty big bumps on my foreskin and some warts on my scrotum. It was so itchy and soon after my whole body was itching. I got some relief from using polysporin …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.