Skip to content
Ad

Lymphadenopathy

Also known as Cervical Lymphadenopathy, Swollen Lymph Glands

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Enlarged nodes for over a year, please give me some advice...

I an a 22yr old male and my story begins back in September 2016 i had some sort of virus/infection and my throat was inflammed and sore and spotty. Had a high fever and night sweats enlarged glands in my neck body aches and oains and just the works.. went to the dr and was told it looked like i had glandular...

Posted
  • swollen glands for years. now sent for CT and MRI

Hello, I have had swollen glands in my neck for as long as 5 years. Recently my glands in my neck have flared up and are also massive in my groin but are not accompanied by a sore throat/illness. HOWEVER my left side under my ribcage hurts indicating A large spleen. The pain in my side became unbearable...

Last reply
  • Lymph glands

Hello, I have swell of lymph node on my neck, two at the jaw and at the groin little ones..I have temperature about 36.9 and I always feel something walking all over my body like pain making me feel uncomfortable...please I need an advise what can that be...I did blood test the test was normal and I...

Posted
  • Facing Cancer

Hello, I am 15 years old, a female. About 9 weeks ago I noticed a lump behind my ear. I thought it was nothing so I iced it for about a week and the swelling just continued.  I got worried and decided to tell my mom and she set up an appointment to see a pediatrician. She's an RN and thought...

Last reply
  • Collarbone node

Hey everyone just curious to know if a chest ct scan would see collarbone lymph nodes?.. i have multiple enlarged nodes around my neck area for the past 12 months and have had heaps of testing.. most recently a chest ct so was just curious about that as i have a tiny moveable lump in that area. Cheers

Posted
  • Swollen lymph nodes . Severe pain . Please help .

Please someone help!! I have had swollen lymph nodes for about 6 months now . The doctors thought I tested positive for mono but now are saying they think I had it in the past but do not have it now??? . I have severe pain in my neck from the swollen glands . My neck becomes so stiff I can't even...

Last reply
  • Swollen retroauricular node - panicked

Hiya. I am in a bit of a panic. I have found a lump behind me ear. It actually feels like a bone sticking right out. I can vaguely remember asking my mam ages ago if she had a sticky out bone there too, but this must have grown cos I have renoticed it, if you see what I mean. Upon visiting Dr Google,...

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes for 7-8 years

Hello, I'm a 22 year old male and as the title says I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and armpits for almost 8 years. It started when I was around 15 years old with a one or two nodes getting swollen in my neck. The GP said it was nothing so I haven't paid any more attention to them....

Last reply
  • Update! : Swollen Glands & Lump in Sternum area

I've made two previous posts on here, and wasn't sure whether I should make a new discussion, or update the old one? Which do you all prefer? Anyway, my insurance coverage finally started and I'm getting some procedures done. My doctor gave me a referral in order to get a chest x-ray for...

Last reply
  • TOTAL FREAK OUT - Lymph node behind ear!

Hi everyone So I will just say this I am totally freaking out to the extent that I simply cannot function anymore - I suffer with severe HA & have been battling with a tight throat and cough since February now - this is such a long story BUT they have ruled out asthma, done chest x-rays, lung function...

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes for 6 months, help?????!

Okay so around may I had this strange feeling like something was stuck in my throat. Saw my ent who put the camera down my nose and said it all was good. Well this was right at the beginning of May. I developed what felt like several swollen lymph to me. One behind my ear which feels kind of hard and...

Last reply
  • Lymph nodes

Please I have this, lymph nodes appear 3 weeks ago but very little two at the jaw side and some at the back of my neck and I do have little headaches..although I have aches shoulder pain all this while so I don't know if this might be the causes of lymph nodes 

Last reply
  • Swollen glands on of for 9 weeks glandular fever

9 weeks ago got diagnosed with glandular fever swollen lymph node was up and moving under skin. Went down after 2-3 weeks now it's back up again one under chin that doesn't move but painful and one side of neck that moves but also very painful. My shoulders hurt  and my back. My white blood...

Posted
  • Large epitrochlear lymph node under new tattoo

I'm a 19 year old female with bad HA (mainly regarding my lymph nodes) and I recently got a new tattoo a week ago today, it's healing normally, it's about 20cm in length and 12cm wide on the inner crease of my left arm and today I've woken up with flu like symptoms. A couple of days ago...

Posted
  • swollen lymph nodes behind ear and jaw?

Had my tonsils out last year and have had glandular fever for almost 3 years now. Started getting better after tonsils came out but now suffering from swollen lymph nodes for no reason? Under jaw and behind ear? Very painful and not aware of any throat/ear infections? Anyone else suffering?

Last reply
  • Enlarged Supraclavicular and Posterior Cervical Lymph Nodes

I am a 27 year old female and in April I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer (2cm nodule on my left lobe). I had a total tyroidectomy and central neck dissection showing that the cancer had metastasized to my lymph nodes. RAI in May and inconclusive results from my WBS.   Over the last four weeks...

Posted
  • Lymph node swollen in back of neck

So had this lump for several months finalyl went to GP, had bloods done and waiting for scan. White blood cells came back below range GP says they want another count done next month. Had other symptoms such as itching and fatigue, neck ache. Today I've woken up and my lump has gone down?! Neck is...

Last reply
  • Kindly Help!

Hello dear reader, I am 27 years old and 2 months ago i had very bad soar throat and the next day i notice one swollen gland in the right side of my neck. It is not big in shape. I visit my doctor and he give me some antibiotics which help my throat. NOT COMPLETELY. However, i have gastric issue and...

Last reply
  • Small lymph nodes on both sides of neck

A few days ago I've noticed a small lymph node on both sides of my neck with no other symptoms present. They're palpable and movable with no pain. I'm very worried and was wondering if anyone can help me on this. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday I'm a little afraid. 

Last reply
  • 3 areas, no illness as yet

I have 2 decent sized lymph node in my neck probably one is 0.9cm/1cm other is around 0.5cm , my Doc felt one said it was okay (the bigger one), this was 6 months ago, I now have one on the very edge of my shoulder kind of where my deltoid muscle would be around here anyway (not superclavaciur on my...

Posted
  • Swollen Glands in neck? PLEASE READ!

So a few days ago i had some neck pain, mostly stiffness. I shrugged it off. But then the next day, it started throbbing and twitching.Then my wrist started feeling achy and so was my legs..it was like cramps.This is happening on my left side by the way. So the "swollen gland" is feeling so...

Last reply
  • Aching in neck, under arm & bottom of rib cage

Hi everyone I was hoping I could get some advice/help! Around 4 months ago I had a very slight ichy area inside my neck just below my Adam's apple which since disappeared and has now been giving me dull aching and swelling in my neck (both sides & I think around my Adam's apple & under...

Posted
  • Hard Swollen Lymph Nodes for years

I have this very foggy memory of when I first noticed a bump on the back of my head in the summer a couple years ago (not very sure how many years ago though). I showed my mom and she said it was nothing to worry about probably a cyst and said she'll call the doctor but never did. Last year while...

Last reply
  • One Swollen Lymph Node Under Chin

I've had an interesting last 8 weeks! I'm a 26 year old male, who is overweight (6'2 and 225lbs). About 8 weeks ago, I found a swollen lymph node under my chin.  I haven't been sick in forever, so I googled what it could be. Worst choice of my life - hands down. I've had...

Last reply
  • hjo hjo

HELP! swollen/painful glands and many other ongoing symptoms

I am new to this group and am getting very frustrated about some weird ongoing health things that no doctor really seems to be concerned about. About a year ago (March 2013) I started to become fatigued and achy and just had no energy. I was always very active and enjoyed working out and would everyday...

Last reply
  • Swollen glands neck then armpit

Hi everyone I was hoping I could get some advice/help! Around 4 months ago I had a very slight ichy area inside my neck just below my Adam's apple which since disappeared and has now been giving me dull aching and swelling in my neck (both sides & I think around my Adam's apple & under...

Posted
  • Lymph nodes everywhere, collarbone included + symptoms?

Hey everyone I'm new here, I am 20 years old and for a year and a half I have been experiencing symptoms and lymphadenopathy. I have been to multiple doctors/appointments but no doctor seems to take it serious enough. It first started with severe lower abdomen pain last year in May which then lead...

Last reply
  • Swollen Lymph Nodes for 4+ Months

I am hoping someone can give me some insight into this ongoing health issue I seem to be having. In February 2016 I noticed slightly enlarged lypmh nodes in my neck - I scheduled an appt with my GP and after my appt with her, she acknowledged my nodes were slightly enlarged, but not of concern, so she...

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes and itching

Can anybody please help I have been going to the doctors for swollen and very painful lymph nodes all through my body and chronic face neck and head itching for 2 1/2 years and they will not listen they say stress and allergies it's gotten worse and worse to the point were I'm struggling with...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.