Skip to content

Lymphadenopathy

Also known as Cervical Lymphadenopathy, Swollen Lymph Glands

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Hard lymph nodes for years

Hi everyone, I am a 28 year old male. I first noticed I had 2 hard lymph nodes over 10 years ago when I was in high school. One is directly below my left ear and is less than a centimeter. The other is by my left clavicle and is about 1 cm. Back then I had bronchitis at least once a year and twice...

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph nodes for 6 months, help?????!

Okay so around may I had this strange feeling like something was stuck in my throat. Saw my ent who put the camera down my nose and said it all was good. Well this was right at the beginning of May. I developed what felt like several swollen lymph to me. One behind my ear which feels kind of hard and...

Last reply
  • Persistent lymph node swelling, scared

Hi all,  I could really use some advice. I noticed some swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my neck last summer, including one (submental, I think) under my chin which is a really odd shape...long and thin, not bean shaped at all. I saw an ENT in November who chalked them up to sinus issues...

Posted
  • Swollen lymph nodes for 7-8 years

Hello, I'm a 22 year old male and as the title says I have had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and armpits for almost 8 years. It started when I was around 15 years old with a one or two nodes getting swollen in my neck. The GP said it was nothing so I haven't paid any more attention to them....

Last reply
  • Cystic/Necrotic Lymph node in Parotid Gland

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. ​I had a lymph node under my jaw just in front of my ear suddenly pop up one afternoon about 3 weeks ago, it was very painful and became extremely swollen over the consecutive days, to the point where I couldn't turn my head without discomfort. ​I went to the...

Posted
  • Anxious and need advice? Lymph nodes neck?

Long story... But I don't  know  how  to calm  down  over  this .  Basically  in October 2017(approx) I was  sick  and  had fairly notable  sore palpable lymph nodes  in  neck . These had gone  down  but  shortly...

Posted
  • Lymph nodes above ears anyone???

Hi I had glandular fever July 2017, ever since suffered with swollen neck glands, armpit and moveable 2 above left ear and one  above right ear lymph nodes. Anyone have the same?

Posted
  • hjo hjo

HELP! swollen/painful glands and many other ongoing symptoms

I am new to this group and am getting very frustrated about some weird ongoing health things that no doctor really seems to be concerned about. About a year ago (March 2013) I started to become fatigued and achy and just had no energy. I was always very active and enjoyed working out and would everyday...

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph node, sharp headache and sore neck, please help!

Hello! I’m Charlotte and I’m 14 years old. So I have commented quite a few times on here about this but today I noticed I have a sharp pain in, my head that I haven’t experienced before. I have a sore neck and an achy sore throat. This is all on my left side by the way! BUT The lymph node  behind...

Posted
  • I am anxiuos about my brother situation..

My brother is 14 years old, he had swollen lymph nodes in his neck for months now, sometimes feel painful.. we visited the doctor two weeks ago ..he had CXR, CBC and, US and all was normal .. the doctor prescribed him a broad spectrum Antibiotic.. and so far nothing changed .. I am worried about him,...

Posted
  • Swollen collarbone left side

Hello all, I wonder if you could help me because I am slightly freaking out. So I have been suffering from tight upper back and trapezius, and I have been having regularly deep tissue massages. Almost a month ago, I decided to try acupuncture but it didn’t really do anything for me.   After...

Last reply
  • Sore glands are worrying me!

Hi all. For the last couple of weeks I have had sore glands in my neck behind my ears, in armpits and groin, and occasionally collar bone and ear pain. For the first few days I also had bloating, nausea after eating and a dull lower left abdo pain. These symptoms have calmed down now and I mostly have...

Posted
  • Swollen lymph nodes and other symptoms...

Ive had symptoms for months. Persistent fatigue, swollen glands and lymph nodes, dizziness every time I stand and night sweats. I went to my doctor in October and had blood done. It came back "normal" she said. I had lymph node ultra sounds and a chest xray a month ago and they came back normal...

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph node

Hi guys  I found a swollen node just about my Adam's apple very slightly to the left when I was shaving since it was sore, I went to the docs that day and he got me to a blood test and I'm booked in for a ultra sound next Wednesday. I don't have any other symptoms and feel fine, still...

Last reply
  • Lymph node surgery

Please I want to know if anyone has this same problem, where I did surgery for the removal of lymph node biopsy on my back of my neck when healing the place is hard..I don’t know why..,the biopsy I did the result was fine but the problem I am having now is that the place I did the surgery is hard , I...

Posted
  • Swollen lymp nodes or not, lymphoma ?

Hi, I am 18 years old male. I felt this pain around my collar bone in the muscle (right side of body), and when touching it I could feel a lymph node. I did not pay much attention to it, but I decided to examine the other side of the neck I realized that the node on the other side (it also might be a...

Last reply
  • 37 Years old with swollen lymph nodes

Hi I’m scared to death a mom of 3 this is the first time something like this has happened to me 3 weeks ago I noticed I had a huge lump under my arm 2 days later I saw my gynecologist he really didn’t say much but he says it’s best to get a mamagram .Some of The swellings did go down but my anxiety is...

Last reply
  • swollen lymph nodes behind ear and jaw?

Had my tonsils out last year and have had glandular fever for almost 3 years now. Started getting better after tonsils came out but now suffering from swollen lymph nodes for no reason? Under jaw and behind ear? Very painful and not aware of any throat/ear infections? Anyone else suffering?

Last reply
  • Swollen glands, no other symptoms?

Hello, I'm new to this group.. I joined because I'm trying to get information regarding my swollen lymph nodes. About me: I'm a healthy 30 year old mother, I don't smoke, don't do drugs (well, marijuana once in a while... Once every few months I would say) and I only drink occasionally....

Last reply
  • Lymph swollen after procedure

I had a minor procedure done yesterday.  There was an issue with my IV and when they started putting in the anesthesia, it wasn't going in a vein. They quickly found another vein and proceeded.  This morning I have what seems to be a swollen gland under my neck. Is this from the IV mishap??

Posted
  • Lymph Nodes in my neck?

Hello everyone, I am 15 years old, I'm am pretty skinny and I eat a fairly heathy diet. About 2-3 months ago I noticed lymph nodes on both sides of my neck. The one on the left came first and is more prominent than the one on the right side. I have heard that Lymph Nodes are common with my age,...

Posted
  • Enlarged lymph nodes (maybe normal)

Hello, I have a lot of palpable lymph nodes all over my body and I would like to know if these are normal. I have like 2 lymph nodes in submandibular area, 1 in submental area, 4 lymph nodes in neck (2 on one side and 2 on another), 2 under ears (one under left and one under right ear) and 4 in groin...

Last reply
  • Painful armpit lymph node

Hi everyone- I suffer with fairly bad health anxiety but have been feeling ok recently. I have always had palpable lymph nodes in my armpits and have seen doctors etc who say they're fine and it's just becauE I'm slim that I can feel them. This morning I woke up with so much pain under my...

Last reply
  • Swollen lymph node under armpit along with other pain

So i went to the doctors about 3 months ago not feeling well. I was sleeping all day long night sweats just felt ran down. She took blood and did an exam on me. She happend to find that my right lymph node under my armpit was swollen a little (lump) she ordered a pt scan and blood work. About 1 wk after...

Last reply
  • Armpit lump - scared stiff

Hi all I just noticed a lump in my right armpit. It's big, painful and you can move it around. You can see its pointing out from under the skin when I stretch my arm out. I have been feeling sick recently (I usually feel ill though) and had a bad migraine on Monday. I noticed this lump whilst washing...

Last reply
  • Lymph nodes everywhere, collarbone included + symptoms?

Hey everyone I'm new here, I am 20 years old and for a year and a half I have been experiencing symptoms and lymphadenopathy. I have been to multiple doctors/appointments but no doctor seems to take it serious enough. It first started with severe lower abdomen pain last year in May which then lead...

Last reply
  • Can you feel nodes without touching?

Strange question.  I can feel or see anything in my neck, but I have a feeling that something is swollen and sometimes causing pressure in my ear drums.  I saw a doc a few weeks ago when I had flu and as part of normal check she felt my neck for swollen glands and said nothing was there. ...

Posted
  • Is this a swollen lymph node *pic*

Ive had a stiff neck for about a week- it is worse at times and when i mean stiff is when i move it side to side. No other symptoms and no injuries. I went to walk in clinic yesterday and dr said i must have pulled something and prescribed anti inflammatory and muscle relaxer. This doesnt feel like a...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.