I’ve had this armpit lump since birth

Posted , 1 user is following.

anyone knows what these armpit lumps are? ive had them since birth and its made me really insecure. i cant wear tops that exposes the armpits as the lumps are really ugly. its quite big and when touched it feels quite hard and soft at the same time. when i touch it the insides feel tough and textured. it does not hurt. are there ways to make it smaller or can it be removed? its on both my armpits. ive read online that these are most likely swollen lymph glands, but ive had them since young. i use lymphatic drainage patch sometimes to see if it could help but dont see much results.

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.