Feeling weird and lymph nodes in groin.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, I am 20 years old and I think there is something wrong with my body. It was all fine until one day I couldn't have erections, lost even the morning ones. After two months I noticed a slight redness on my penis that is sometimes less visable sometimes more and at the same time my body began to felt tired. I wasn't tired or sleepy, just my body was. After some time I noticed a lump on my neck painless and movable a bit. Visited a doctor and she told me that I have cytomegalovirus and she told me to not worry about the lump that it was lymph node. Nearly 2 years after I still have that small node on my neck and I also think I have some in my groin, photo included. They only hurt a bit when I touch them with pressure and they move a bit, but they also feel a bit hard. They are big around 1cm at max. I ve been to many examinations and they didnt really find anything. from blood/urine. I still have erection problems and I still feel unwell, I just knoHello, I am 20 years old and I think there is something wrong with my body. It was all fine until one day I couldn't have erections, lost even the morning ones. After two months I noticed a slight redness on my penis that is sometimes less visable sometimes more and at the same time my body began to felt tired. I wasn't tired or sleepy, just my body was. After some time I noticed a lump on my neck painless and movable a bit. Visited a doctor and she told me that I have cytomegalovirus and she told me to not worry about the lump that it was lymph node. Nearly 2 years after I still have that small node on my neck and I also think I have some in my groin, photo included. They only hurt a bit when I touch them with pressure and they move a bit, but they also feel a bit hard. They are big around 1cm at max. I ve been to many examinations and they didnt really find anything. from blood/urine. I still have erection problems and I still feel unwell, I just know my body doesnt feel the same way, the symptoms didnt change for the last year and due to covid situation I didnt visit doctor in a few months. Forgot to mention I am pretty slim but I wasnt losing weight. Does any one know, what could all this be? I am starting to be desperate, sorry for my long story. Or did atleast anyone have something similar? thanks in advance.

I am mostly worried about these nodes in w my body doesnt feel the same way, the symptoms didnt change for the last year and due to covid situation I didnt visit doctor in a few months. Forgot to mention I am pretty slim but I wasnt losing weight. Does any one know, what could all this be? I am starting to be desperate, sorry for my long story. Or did atleast anyone have something similar? thanks in advance.

I am mostly worried about these nodes in groin.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

image There is what it looks like.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.