Multiple Swollen Lymph Nodes. Any similar experiences

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I know this is not a place to be diagnosed but I was hoping someone could share their experiences that might be similar to mine. About a year ago I found a swollen node over my collar bone on the left side. Also one on my throat below my adams apple. Went to the Dr and he brushed it off as nothing to worry. Fast forward to May the one on my throat is gone but I have one on my neck on the left side. My dr still not worried but said if I wanted peace of mind go to an ENT. Waited until last month to get to the ENT. He sends me for a CT scan. The CT scan reads Prominent level 2 and 3 cervical lymph nodes bilaterally measuring up to 1 cm in short axis diameter with slightly larger right level 3 lymph node measuring up to 1.2 cm in short axis diameter. Left level 5B lymph node measures up to 2.9 x 1.7 x 2.0 cm. Enlarged bilateral supraclavicular lymph nodes with the largest in the left supraclavicular region measuring up to 1.5 cm in short axis. The dr writes biopsy could be considered. This freaks me out as having so many swollen nodes plus the supraclavicular ones I have convinced myself it's 100 percent Cancer. My ENT only seems to be concerned about the 5B one as it is sort of hard. I have no other symptoms my WBC was slightly high months ago but my DR was not worried even with the swollen node. Has anyone experienced similar with so many swollen nodes or can someone talk me off the ledge with hopes it's not cancer. All of them feel soft besides the neck one and 3 other pellet like ones in my neck. All are movable. Thanks for reading.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.