New enlarged lymph nodes

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have had a moveable lymph node on my left collarbone for 2 years. i had my covid jab on 08/05 and a week later i noticed it felt bigger and next to it a smaller node had enlarged. not quite as big as a pea and moveable. doctors have checked and dont seem concerned, they said it was a reaction to the jab. they referred me for an ultrasound but i haven't had an appointment yet. 7 weeks later and the nodes are still there and i have now noticed another very small one at the side of my neck (at the base) and one just above that. they all move but the one at the base is a little harder but very tiny-i have to search for a good 5/10 minutes to find it.

I have suffered a sore shoulder and pains in my sternum since the first node got bigger too. I have costochondritis so i dont know if that is what is causing that. i have seen 3 different doctors now,none of which seem concerned but i suffer terrible health anxiety and the worry is stopping me getting on with life. i am seeing another doctor on friday. anyone got any reassuring words or advice, it would be so greatly appreciated 🥺

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.