Bilateral chocolate Cyst ! Need help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 25. After severe pelvic pain i had to consult with doctor. Then I was told that I have chocolate Cyst on both my ovary. Right ovary has a 6.6 cm X 5.5 cm cyst and left ovary has a 5.4 cm X 4.5 cm cyst. It has been about five months i have been taking "neogest" tablet.

Period did not happened initially but after that period occurs sometimes.

During period , at first black bleeding occurs in several days . After that normal bleeding happens several days. But this time i am facing different situation. It has been about 15 days when period started. This time at first bleeding colour is black and then dark red colour. Bleeding is not stopping.

I am getting more worried this time.

Has my cyst been more worse than before ?

Why bleeding is not stopping. Is it not normal in this situation ?

Is the surgery the final solution !!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Nashida

I think that you need to contact your gynecologist's office first thing Monday as this seems like a couple of possibly significant changes.

Anything else on my part would be uninformed guessing and you don't need that. Perhaps someone else has experienced this very thing & they'll pop up here soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.