Skip to content

Endometriosis

Also known as Goserilin for Endometriosis, Zoladex for Endometriosis

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Rapidly worsening and irregular periods with Endo

Hi there,  I have had terrible periods my whole life, resulting in a likely Endo diagnosis a year and half ago (runs in family, doctor says extremely likely, but haven’t had laparoscopy to confirm).  For a number of reasons, including a history of extreme negative side effects from every...

Last reply
  • Merina coil and Endometriosis

Hi everyone, I've suffered with endo for over 25 years, I've been to see the gyne cons today with a hope of having a hysterectomy, but to no avail. Been told by the cons to try the coil....... has anyone else tried the coil and did it help?? Thank you in advance Karen xx

Last reply
  • Not sure anymore. First time looking on internet

So I have been having pelvic pain on the right side for white a few years. It has only happened a few times in the beginning about ever 6 months and 2 times it happened right after sex so I always chalked it up to that and never did anything. But just his past December 24 I woke up at 5 in the morning...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis? Twitching? Help!

Okay, so for the past few years I’ve had on and off pelvic pain. The earliest I can remember was before open house of my freshman year in high school (I am seventeen now). The pain was so bad that I couldn’t get up off the floor and all I could do was cry. Since the beginning of this year, my pain has...

Last reply
  • Ovarian Cysts, Constant Pain 6 Months

Hi everyone, I just created an account to make this post because I am so frustrated and confused on what to do. I have been having sharp stabbing pelvic pain since August. An ultrasound in August showed a small cyst on my left ovary, but I was told that it was "resolving" and my...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis after a total Hysterectomy

Hi. I'm looking for some advice as don't know who to speak to. I was admitted into hospital last Thursday for what was possible appendicitis. Anyway the following day I was referred to the Gynae team.. confused as to why. I was told that on 2016 they found a 4mm growth which is now 10mm following...

Last reply
  • Partial hysterectomy 1 1/2 years ago and pain again

I had a partial hysterectomy 1 1/2 years ago and started having pain in my lower abdomen, bowel problems, and back pain and on top of all that I have a period still every month and that’s when I start these symptoms. My surgeon says it’s becsuse I’m ovulating. This pain isn’t normal to me and I don’t...

Last reply
  • Endo Belly?

Hi! I have t been diagnosed with Endo by lap yet- but all signs point to yes. I’ve been experiencing EXTREME bloating- looking like I’m pregnant and it’s so awful - has anyone else experienced this with Endo? Is this common? Any suggestions how to help eliminate this bloating?! Thanks!

Last reply
  • Bleeding while on birth control

Has anyone experienced having periods while on birth control. My last period was some time in February where i stopped taking the pill when i noticed darker discharge which is a sign that my body needs to bleed and my doctor has advised me to stop the pill for a few days in order for the old blood to...

Last reply
  • Breastfeeding and Pregnancy Helps Endometriosis Pain Management

According to the study by Harvard Medical School researchers that breastfeeding mothers are less likely to develop endometriosis and the longer the duration of exclusive breastfeeding, the greater the decrease in risk of endometriosis.Pregnancy cause a pseudo-suppressed state as far as steroid hormone...

Last reply
  • YOUR Endometriosis Story🌸

Hey Ladies!!🌼 I’m wondering what your symptoms and signs of endometriosis were before and/or after diagnosis and what medications, treatments, and procedures you tried. I’d like to hear your story to offer hope and wisdom for all the women who suffer from this debilitating disease. I’ve had endo...

Last reply
  • My girlfriend might be suffering with Endo?

Hello I think my girlfriend might be suffering with endometriosis. For a few years she has been clinically depressed and on medication for it. She gets sharp pains in her pelvic area, suffers with IBS, back pain, sleeps a lot and has even been spotting this past week which is why I've booked her...

Last reply
  • Prostrap

In January during a routine operation to remove a cyst and see how damaged my fallopian tube was, they found i have endometriosis. I have since tried contraception to help ease the symptoms. This has had no success. I am seeing my consultant on friday to discuss the next step which is prostrap for a...

Posted
  • Mild symptoms, deep endometriosis: surgery?

Hello everyone, I'm writing to you to get some advice on whether I should have surgery or not for my deep/ severe endometriosis. I have a frozen pelvis and adhesions all over the place (even on my bowels). The thing is my symptoms are mild. I have long and painful periods, but fortunately birth...

Last reply
  • I have endo and keeps having misscariges

Hi guys I’m new to this I’m just 25 and was diagnosed at 16 with endometriosis so far I have had 2 surgery’s one to explore and one to get rid of some I’ve caught pregnant many times now and keep misscarrying anyone else going through the same? What can I do to prevent this? 

Last reply
  • Endometriosis do you also have upper abdominal pain ?

I have had abdominal pain for 2 months now both upper and lower. I have had every test possible even with my gi doc. I have had ct with contrast ct without upper gi endoscopy, MRI with contrast bloodwork all comes back normal. I finally go to my gyno because the one thing that did show up was cysts and...

Last reply
  • No laproscopy.... Got pregnant..!!

Omg...... It's really surprising..!!! I'm pregnant.... Thanks to the homeopathic medicine. After being fed up with the pills I started homeopathic medicine. After 2 months of treatment, now I'm pregnant. 

Last reply
  • Just diagnosed. Really needing help.

I've had health issues the last 4 years. It started with very painful rashes on my face along with fatigue, then progressed to really bad abdominal pain, insane swelling, rashes on arms & chest. I've been tested for everything. 2. 5 years ago I had an ultrasound showing 2 large fibroids outside...

Posted
  • Please someone help

. About 4/5 years ago I had suspected Endo, the gynecologist wasn't convinced, disbite having all the symptoms. However my Dr treated me with Zoldex injection which worked a treat. After six months on them I was nearly pain free. The next year was really good normal periods manageable pain ext....

Last reply
  • Undiagnosed rectovaginal endo? Please help!

Hi everyone, Since the age of 16 I’ve had what I thought were two separate issues. Pain during intercourse/when trying to use a tampon and pain during urination, and then anal fissures. I’ve been dealing with all three for 8 years now. Ive had swabs and scans etc and no vaginal infection. I’ve recently...

Last reply
  • Blood test results confusing

Hi all, No diagnosis yet, still being checked. I'm waiting to see the doctor at the end of the month but my results were as follows. Can anyone understand what they mean? Based on my (irregular) periods, I should have been in the Mid-cycle range. So I have low FSH, low LH and high Oestrodil??...

Posted
  • Been sent for blood tests, what could they be for?

Hi all, After about 10 years of nagging my doctors are finally looking into everything.  They've ordered a scan and blood tests about 'hormones'. Then they say if nothing shows they'll send me for a laparoscopy.  I don't know what blood tests are for, anyone know what...

Last reply
  • Endo? Polyps? Any ideas?

Hi, I'm a 29 year old, never been pregnant female and im at my wits end in need of opinions... Ive been having pelvic pain a number of years. Always a week or so before my period woukd start; I'd be be in crippling pain for 4-5 nights. I saw a gynecologist once who said she suspected endo. She...

Last reply
  • I have 13mm endometrial thickness. Waiting on biopsy report.

I've had bleeding on and off for two months and I'm post menopausal. Age 65. I was on HRT for a short time in 2017. I went for a transvaginal ultrasound and was told I have 13mm endometrial thickness. Had biopsy done.( Very uncomfortable) Take a pain pill an hour before if you do it! Waiting...

Last reply
  • Please HELP. Someone anyone

I'm getting sick dizzy from going around and around in circles. About 4/5 years ago I had suspected Endo, the gynecologist wasn't convinced, disbite having all the symptoms. However my Dr treated me with Zoldex injection which worked a treat. After six months on them I was nearly pain free....

Posted
  • Pain

Hi guys I’ve posted once before I have endo and just having my first period since a miscarriage I get pain every time with my period in my shoulders any one else have this and what do you do for it to ease its so so painfull help? 

Posted
  • doctor facebook page and group

Hi ladies, if you are on fb and are looking after a support group, is a nice small group with lots of info. You will have to answer the questions before they approve your request.  Endometriosis, fibroids, cysts and infertility treatment support group UK And if you are after medical advice, then...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis Infertility Treatment Success Stories

Hello ! I'm yingleton from canada.I was diagnosed with complex typical hyperplasia endometriosis,which made me fail to conceive for many times. I was on megestrol and IUD treatment and spread more. I was wanting to get pregnant but according to Obgyn last option is to remove my uterus, I would...

Posted
  • Pain below ribs - endometriosis???

been on the pill since around April 2017 after I went to a&e with severe pain on the left side as well as passing out which turned out to be an 5cm ovarian cyst I was given morphine and stayed in hospital until the Monday when I could get scans to see the size of it. No further treatment was given...

Last reply
  • endometriosis after total hysterectomy :(

hi everyone, i had a total hysterectomy in june 2010 due to endometriosis. i was put on climavil hrt patches after which caused headaches and pains and i was then changed to livial approx a year ago but for the last 2 to 3 months i have started to experience the abdom pains, back pains, leg aches, exhaustion,...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.