Skip to content
Ad

Endometriosis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• claireLa claireLa

fertility clinic

Hi there, thank you for the add. I was diagnosed with severe Endo 3 months after my lap to remove a 16cm cyst! The current location of my endo is behind uterus and fussed onto bowel, ovaries and tubes are clear! I'm now being referred to infertility clinic as we have been trying to conceive 2nd child...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Really bad period pains what can I do

I suffer with really bad pains, I'm 16 only started getting these pains for 2 years nearly, before that my pains were just mild, now I literally can't do anything, bleed hevy for 7 days, my period is in regular, my pains are that bad I literally can't sleep I'll be lucky if I get 30 minutes...

Posted
  • endometrial hyperplasia

about 25 years ago around the age of 40, I had an episode of extremely heavy bleeding.  When I went to the Gynecologist, I had a sonogram and was told I had endometrial hyperplasia and offered the opportunity to have a hysterectomy.  Having no insurance, I declined.  I was given a prescription...

Last reply
  • weirdest symptoms ever- could they be endo?

OK. I'm 35, no children, and have been on the pill since I was 17. So I've had always had this weird heaviness feeling a couple weeks before my period comes- it's always on the left side, where my inner thigh meets my crotch and it radiates along that crease to my butt- and the feeling also...

Last reply
  • endometriosis after total hysterectomy :(

hi everyone, i had a total hysterectomy in june 2010 due to endometriosis. i was put on climavil hrt patches after which caused headaches and pains and i was then changed to livial approx a year ago but for the last 2 to 3 months i have started to experience the abdom pains, back pains, leg aches, exhaustion,...

Last reply
  • fertility clinic

Hi there, thank you for the add. I was diagnosed with severe Endo 3 months after my lap to remove a 16cm cyst! The current location of my endo is behind uterus and fussed onto bowel, ovaries and tubes are clear! I'm now being referred to infertility clinic as we have been trying to conceive 2nd child...

Posted
  • Endo pains and progestins

Hi everyone, I have an inconclusive endo diagnosis. My gyno only did multiple transvaginal ultrasounds I have not had a laparoscopy. I have always had an extremely painful period, wich started getting worse over the years (I am 32). Last year, I had to call an ambulance - the pain was unbearable and...

Last reply
  • I don´t know what to do. I really need advice.

I have endometriosis since I was a teenager, but it hasn´t been that much of a problem until the last couple of years. I have been getting a lot of pain over the ovarys, and the uterus, but also in other parts of the stomach that is not typical for endometriosis. Somedays I have pain walking and...

Last reply
  • Could this possibly be endometriosis ??

Hi all, I post on here a lot but first time in this area as I'm now thinking that my "women's problems " may be endometriosis ? Ok so will try to be brief but I have ms I have ibs and bad health anxiety but recently I've been thinking I may be going through peri menopause (...

Last reply
  • How do we Raise Awareness for Endometriosis??

Hi ladies, I was diagnosed with Endometriosis nearly 3 years ago. Until I was diagnosed, I had never heard of the term "endometriosis". Since then, I've done an immense amount of research and discovered that it seems as though most people have no idea what endometriosis is, unless they...

Last reply
  • New to Endo Group

Hi everyone. I am a newbie here learning more about emdometeriosis. I've been plagued for years with this horrible pain as everybody else. My question is has anybody had any blood show in their urinalysis? I have 250++++ and no doctors can tell me from where it's coming from or why. I'm thinking...

Posted
  • Seriously bad stomach cramps when I'm period

Since I was 14 I have suffered extreamly bad with stomach cramps when it's my time of the month. I have had multiple tests to check for things like endemetreosis, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts. But nothing has come back so I am left clueless, what should I do?

Last reply
  • Miss

I have this problem when I was 16y at 25y i was pregnant and was everything ok yesterday i go at the doctor for check up and the problem start again. I am soo down about this. U take pill and give me little stroke and the coil make my hormpss up site down

Posted
  • Not diagnosed - at my wits end

Hi, I'm new here and this will be a long one - I just am totally at my wits end and really need some advice from other women who may have been through what I'm going through. I've suffered with crippling period pains for as long as I can remember - they started bad in secondary school and...

Last reply
  • ON DEPO FOR 8 YEARS STARTED TO BLEED AGAIN

HI. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE PLEASE. I'VE BEEN ON DEPO INJECTION FOR 8 YEARS NOW. I STARTED ON IT WHEN I TURNED 40 SO NOW IM 48 BUT STILL HAVE DUE TO ENDOMETRIOSIS. THE LAST TWO INJECTIONS I HAVE HAD A SMALL BIT OF SPOTTING BUT NO REAL PERIOD. TO MY HORROR TODAY I STARTED BLEEDING...

Last reply
  • Pelvic pain when using the toilet, could it be endometriosis?

Hi everyone, I'm on the contraceptive pill (have been now for 10 years), I've never really suffered with period pains and for the last 3-4 years my periods have changed from medium flow for 5 ish days to very light flow for 1-2 days (the doctor reassured me this was just the pill and was normal...

Last reply
  • Endo bloating causing me to lose weight and not eat?

I would REALLY appreciate feedback on this one. Here's my situation:  --I have endometriosis.  --I'm on my 2nd injection of Lupron Depot (so, ~4th month).  --There was a week break in-between shots by mistake, which caused a lot of complications.  --One of the complications...

Last reply
  • Discharge under Birth control pill

Hi all, I have been taking a combination birth control pill for about 2 months now and it has been working fine but recently i noticed that i have been having dark discharge normally during the day when i am out and about. I take the pill daily at night so i wake up with very little discharge but it...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis and high calprotectin?

Hi After months of pain, constipation, stomach acid, stomach pain, oesophageal pain, peeing blood during my period (lots of it) and numerous trips to the doctors, I have now been told that I have high fecal calprotectin. I'm due to go for a bladder biopsy at the end of the month to take the cluster...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis

My story: the doctor said I wasn't likely to be able to have children and wanted to do a hysterectom. I used pre-seed lubricant, and got pregnant in 5 months. The pain of conceiving was terrible. The doctor had me on ibuprofen and hydrocodon while I was pregnant. The baby turned out great, but with...

Posted
  • Bleeding after one ovary removed

I had endometriosis for several years which had encased my entire right ovary and started to attach to my appendix. On December 2 2016 I had my right ovary and appendix removed. Dr stated that he did check my left side and there was no signs of endometriosis cells on that side. I have been on continuous...

Last reply
  • Dr isnt taking how i feel seriously

Hi, Im getting to a point now where i feel like my age (21) is getting in the way of being taken seriously at the drs. I have been going for just under a year after being diagnosed with PCO, but all they ever did was give me an ultrasound and the pill. I have explained explicitly every time i go to...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis, cysts and the Mirena Coil. Any advice?

Hi all,  Just looking for some information really and anything that might help   Quick summary: I'm 24, I have had problems with endometriosis on and off  since I was 16. I had one laporoscopy when i was 19. As I was having such bad periods, flooding, pain, pain during/after sex...

Last reply
  • Merina coil and Endometriosis

Hi everyone, I've suffered with endo for over 25 years, I've been to see the gyne cons today with a hope of having a hysterectomy, but to no avail. Been told by the cons to try the coil....... has anyone else tried the coil and did it help?? Thank you in advance Karen xx

Last reply
  • Pain two weeks after surgery please help!

Hi everyone,  I new to this site & I would like some advice.  Two weeks ago on Friday I had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst of my ovary, endometriosis removal of bopth sides of my pelvis & adhesions removed from a previous surgery. I was in a bit of pain due to having surgery but...

Last reply
  • Right Side Swelling? PCOS (Photo link attached)

Hello everyone. I have had on & off acheing, pain (rarely) mostly aches, and noticeable swelling for the past 7 months. I went to the doctor in February of 2017 and was diagnosed with PCOS. I had a bad doctor because he didn't even do a vaginal ultrasound. But at the time I had missed my...

Last reply
  • Serrapeptase to treat endometrios

I have been so frustrated about my endometriosis developing out of controll and causing me severe chronic pains. After researching online, I found that a supplement called Serrapeptase could help. It claims to even make adhesions go away. I don´t know if that is true, it would be really amazing...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis?

I was wondering if anyone could help. Last year I was having period like pains, more on the left side, feeling the need to wee more ( and Weeing more) pains down my left leg. I got pregnant in June last year and all symptoms seem to disappear. I gave birth 10 weeks ago and the symptoms seem to creeping...

Last reply
  • it

Hello everyone, I guess it's best to start from the beginning. 32 years ago I had a partial hysterectomy due to endo. I am now 55 and I still have my ovaries. Recently I have started experiencing severe pelvic and back pain. I had a transvaginal ultrasound and the tech found lesions and scar tissue....

Last reply
  • Urgent advice on laparoscopy

Hello! I'm new to this site and I would really appreciate some information about anyone who has had a laparoscopy for endometriosis. My name is Abbey and I am 16 years old. I started my periods at 11, and since then, the pain and everything that has come with it has escalated to the point where...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.