Endometrioma back after surgery 4 months ago

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello, I have a few questions if anyone is able to help.

Back in Feb 22, I noticed a lump, referred to gyno in April, told it was an endometrioma. They put me on contraception from April 22, ever since I've spotted and or bled very lightly. I haven't however bled for 3 weeks now and it's Dec 22. I had surgery back in July for a cystectomy on a 15cm endometrioma and ablation for the endo. Now just last week, my symptoms have come back (symptoms minus pain this time round include, nausea, indigestion, feeling full, bloated, bladder weakness) and so has the lump. Is this possible to return within 4 months? I've documented pics and they look exactly like when I had a cyst back in the year. I have now been re referred to gyny.

Also, seen as I haven't bled for a few weeks, is it possible for an endometrioma to twist whilst on contraception and not bleeding?

Thanks for taking the time!

Abby

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.