Vagina bumps and lumps

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had some issues with pelvic pain for years but doctors have always conducted an mri and have never examined me. i was told I had endometriosis and put on the progesterone only pill. I told him recently that i was still experiencing pain and he booked me in for yet another mri. I decided to take a look 'down there' and think my urethra is prolapsed and I've got polyps? Or it could be my endometriosis? does anyone agree or have seen this? Also my skenes glands are black dots about 2mm each? Are they blocked? I am sick of not being taken seriously and just bunged into a machine and am now getting worried. Apologies for the graphic images. thanks in advance x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.