Bile reflux

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi! Anyone here diagnose with bile reflux after endoscopy? What is the best remedy? Was prescribed with Bearse for 3mos. Hope to get some good advice. God bless!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have been prescribed Motillium, it seemed to help at first, but I have progressed to LPR. I'm unsure if Bearse works in the same way as Motillium?

• Posted

I haven't tried motillium. Bearse actually has something to do with bloatedness and i felt it helped somehow was taking it fot 2mos already and Doc said as well that Bile reflux is a minor thing the problem is the symptoms so need to drink med to cure the bile first. I will also try Rowachol as this is alternative to bearse as per my doc.

• Posted

One of my scopes indicated bile, so doc said don't bother with PPIs. Sometime later another scope, and PH test, back onto ppi and motillium, then LPR diagnosis, not much better with all that, just hanging in to see what eventuates. Good luck with your situation

• Posted

Thanks norma. I'm still waiting for my med. I'd like to try motilium. What is the right dosage for that?

• Posted

Motillium 10mg 3 times a day before meals. I am also on Somac 40mg twice a day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.