Binocular Vision Dysfunction ( headaches , eye pressure, blurred vision, neck pain)

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I have been battling with severe pressure in my head in my eyes , blurred vision (always had perfect vision ) neck pain , ear pressure, weir spaciness or "bizzed feeling".

I have been to many many Drs and had many many test. Sound familiar? Well I came across a topic on binocular vision dysfuntion and it lead me to the family eye care center in raleigh nc.. .... 4 locations ...new york, michigan, raleigh and charlotte nc.

In their website if you go to dizziness and headaches their is a quiz. I really believe this is whats going on with some of us and its hard to be diagnosed as only a few Drs specialize in it and who would think its coming from misaligned eyes ! Its so many of our symptoms.........regular eye Drs cant test for it . I took the test and failed big time! Even the videos of patient testimonies share stories of constant headaches , spaciness, vision problems , neck pain.... the whole time its a inbalance in the eyes that prism lenses can fix. I also watched some videos on youtube.

Please check this out and let me know what yall think or if u pass or fail on that test . Waiting for them to contact me back for appointment. Im really hoping this may be many of our problems here on the boards with headaches .

Tonia

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Wow, this is worth investigating. I've been suffering with these symptoms for years. 😮{

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.