Bio-identical Progesterone Cream

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Ladies!

Have any of you tried using bio-identical progesterone cream? How effective is it? I am considering it. Is this some form of HRT?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sharcerv,

I've been reading about it myself and some are saying that because your body can still make small amounts of estrogen it's actually progesterone that we can no longer produce and that a lot of women are finding relief from symptoms using it.

If I hadn't started HRT recently I would definitely be looking into exploring this route myself.

• Posted

I plan to order some this weekend. It is natural so hopefully no side effects. I am very sensitive to medication and even herbs especially if I have to ingest them. But something topical should prove to be better.
    • Posted

From reading about it I would say if it works some are tempted to keep using more but that mistake puts them back to square one.

So try to only use recommended amount.

I hope it helps.

• Posted

Hi, did you try it?

Has it been helpful?

• Posted

I think it has. When I first put it on, I started feeling some relief from how I was feeling. I haven't been taking it long enough to know how well it will work long term.

• Posted

Hello Sharcerv,

I've been using the cream for years now. I try to stop using it one week every month. It's really helped me. I used a lot at first, as I have estrogen dominance, but I think the estrogen is falling too now, and I don't need very much now.

It helps me sleep and helps with the night sweats

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.