Bio Magnesium

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi friends,

I went to the Rhumy today. He gave an injection. He increased Methotrexate dose to 5 tablets, added Arava and Decaquinon. Every alternative day he gave Thyrosit.

My Rhumy said not to take bio magnesium. He said I'll have heart problem if I take them.

My question is ,when I browsed on the internet it says about treating RA and that it also cures heart attacks. Now I'm confused,do any one have suggestion on this. It'll be appreciated and will be kind of you friends.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Arava works wonders for me, I noticed a big diffrence within a week with the amount of swelling and pressure in my joints.

Only issue I had with Arava I was on 20mg dose, is I developed a feeling of being not well and having a headache, blood pressure dangerously high, I had to come off the Arava urgently,apparenly only about 2% have blood pressure issues with it.

Other side effect of Arava is loose bowels, I take mine at night, so when I wake up in the morning go to the toilet and OK for the rest of the day, my family know not to be using my toilet at any time during the morning, not recommended, when you need to go, YOU NEED TO GO NOW!!!!!.

Am back on Arava 10mg dose, it seems I can tolerate that amount and it dose work although not as well as 20mg dose.

Best wishes hope it works for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.