Bio oil

Posted , 6 users are following.

I know a lot of people use Bio oil, and I notice that 'groupon' has a special offer at the moment. . . but as I don't know what it usually costs you, I don't know if it's a good offer or not. Maybe worth looking at if you are a bio oil fan.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

The Groupon offer is about half the price it is in boots (not taking postage into account). Boots is one of the most expensive places to buy itbut even so, I'd say the groupon price is pretty good.  

Its great and smells nice too - I have literally been massaging my knee jwith it minutes ago! A little goes a long way and it will last you for ages.

• Posted

No good for me to bjy it over here. . Id have to pay import tax etc. and in the end it would probably cost more than double . . .the disadvantages of living on a 'tax free' island!
  • Posted

They are only little bottles on there, look on e bay or Amazon I got a big bottle for less than £10 .
  • Posted

well as i live in ireland the land of being ripped off .i bought bio oil 125ml at the reduced priceof 11.99 euro reduced from 23.99 euro  il be needing to buy more shortly so im not sure the price at the moment
    • Posted

Groupon not really any cheaper, when you pay postage. . . but someone mentioned Amazon as being good. . . 
    • Posted

thanks il have a look  also ive a daughter in london so maybe an option get her to post it usualy amazon post for free in uk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.