Biological Father

Posted , 3 users are following.

LMP is 24 June 2018 1March sonograph shows foetus 36 weeks FatherAugustine from army visited home on 16 July 2018 baby born on 12 March 2019 GA 37 weeks 5 days is the father Augustine the biological father

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Conceived 24th June 2018, birth date 14th March 2019 did you only sleep with him, in theory if you think you concieved July 2018 you should have gone to April 2019 or v low weight baby

• Posted

Hi There Alexandria,

I believe she's saying her last monthly period (LMP) was 24th June. we are most fertile 2 weeks after that (although it can be longer /shorter dependent on cycle length) so, around the time Olga and father Augustine was on leave so he could be the father.

My son was born 12 days before his due date, my eldest daughter 9 days before her due date. Both were over 8 and a half pounds my son close to 9lbs.

Checking on due dates, Olga's baby was due on the 31st march from her LMP or the 8th April from conception date. Even at the later due date, the baby would be 36 weeks on the 12th March and likely to be an ok weight.

Beverley

• Posted

Hi Olga,

I guess we need more information. is there a chance it could be someone else's and if so, what are those dates?

Also, How tall are you and are your periods 28 days? These can affect pregnancy length.

Have you asked a midwife if the GA could be wrong?

Beverley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.