Bipolar 1, Gabapentin, and LSD...My story

Posted , 5 users are following.

So I am new here and I have not read anything about anything. I’m just going to tell you about me. I’m 41 and seven years ago I was diagnosed as bipolar one. I went through Trumatic time and someone close to me left me. I I lost it completely and ended up in the hospital twice. I’m going to be slowly typing this at work so bear with me and please read this. My people to help someone somewhere. This is about LSD that I have tried when I was younger and me being bipolar today and gabapentin helping me. I Without it I lose my sanity.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So I decided I need to change to a new subject for now. I am new to whatever this is. Does anyone know the safest place that I can post a photo line.. lije a safe place to post pics....A Day in The Life of Me: In Pics ( via IPhone 7+). ... Pics I took while manic..
    • Posted

HI Pigmak.Just wanted to throw some support your way! Was a somwhat heavy drinker back in the day along with anxiety/deprssion(although I didn't realise it then) and it led to the beginning of my IBS problems/pain along with the anxiety/depression starting about 36,37 years old(am 54 now) it's been up and down with a real down since Oct of last year for many reasons.Been adding and subtracting meds by GP/psy docs ultimately being on 30mg Mirtazapine (15 am,15 pm) and 600mg Gabapetin (200 am.200 afternoon ,200 pm).They have helped some I guess but it has been my relationship with God and Jesus that has kept me going these last few months.It's been rocky for me but I trust He has a purpose and is trying to "purify" me,if you will through the fire and hopefully I'll come out the other side closer to Him and a better,less selfish person.Hope this helps some.I pray that you to find some peace.God Bless You,Bob

• Posted

hi pigmak.  a lot of lols it was the way you worded things !!  but i can tell your ok in your wordings that a good thing . as of uploading a picture of yourself just take a photo of yourself on your i7 download to smartphone save image in settings and on site profile attach photo to profile done. that easy for privacy go into setting and only share with that site in profile . so funny i like you already keep it up .thanks john.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.