bipolar girlfriend possibly cheating. i am broken

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

The situation : we just moved in together ever since she claims to have lost affection ( like she says it , i love you , i am just not in love anymore) she barely lets me touch her , last time we had intimate contact was sathurday , and it was 4 at night , meaning she was half sleeping , and i believe she regrets it. What happened : i know it is wrong of me but i read her messenger , to a girl friend she says she has been talking to someone on tinder , to someone else ( someone who has been after her for a year ) she asks him if he wants to come over ( i work easy 12 hours a day , so i am gone early an late back ) he says i can come on friday after work , she says no during the week so the guy says wednesday , and than thered no awnser ,atleast not there. Today is wednesday , I honestly dont know how to act. i dont know if i have the strength to act. any help .....please . typed on cellphone thats why 1 big text

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dan, this is pretty clear to me, if she's on tinder? Why? Are you on tinder? I presume not.. I am too bipolar and got myself in risky situations when I've been high, but I'm with someone who I love very much and would not create an account on a dating website and arrange to meet them. I would ask her out right what is going on and perhaps be honest and tell her you've read her phone, on the basis that you know something sent right . Is she on medication? And has cheated before.. Xx

• Posted

Hi Daan,

I am bipolar so I am the patient I guess.

I am married with kids and my wife has been sleeping in the lounge for the last 12 months straight so I kind of get your anguish.

It's a month after your post so how did things turn out? Are you and your girlfriend still together?

Risky behaviour is actually part of being bipolar I'm afraid., and that is from my own personal experience.Take care, and look after yourself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.