Birth Control

Posted , 1 user is following.

My last period was on August 5th. I have a normal cycle from being on the pill. I stopped taking the pill August 21st at mid cycle, i did not finish the pack. Spotted / bled on August 22nd only. (Never had implantation bleeding with my 3 previous pregnancies) The last month of the pill I was sick with throwing up and diarrhea and also took antibiotics. i did not have sex after stopping the birth control.

Should I count bleeding on August 22nd as a period? I know going off the pill messes up your schedule as well. I don't want to test if its pretty clear I'm not pregnant since I did bleed and was on the pill but I'm over thinking it now.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.