Bisoprol

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sorry to hear that hope you are ok now. I don't think the GPs take it seriously enough iv booked another appointment to see if I can get something sorted again I feel like giving up on the GPs

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

im a 54 year old builder,with young kids,when i came out of John Radcliff hospital,i felt great ,ready to go back to work,then once they gave me the dreaded statins at 80mg and Bisoprolol,at 1.25 mg ,i went 2 days later for a walk with my dog,and actully thought i was going to die,because i was so dizzy and every limb felt like i had just done 2 hours weight training in the gym,thank God after my 1 month review,the consultant said it could be the drugs,he took me off Rampiril,and halfed my statin to 40mg,and i started to feel a little stronger,which then lead me to start researching the Biosoprolol,and everything that i was intolerant to was there on every where i looked on the internet,its day 4 off of it and im struggling,so my wife as given me a valium of hers,as she as a bad back,and im less shaky now,but no matter how bad things get ,im getting this horrid druig out of my system,i do feel i can breath again already despite being anxious,if anyone can give me any constructive advice,i would welcome it.

sorry if i have drained anyone...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.