Bisoprolol 1.25mg and hunger/shakes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys me again

Anyone else experienced low blood sugar (im not diabetic) on the above.? Never had any problems prior to taking the above. 3.9 - 4.2 doctor says to ear more. Shakes are awful. Better when had sugar x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes l think that's the reason l sometimes feel shaky and light headed especially around 10pm. Am weaning off 1.25 Bisoprolol at this time, have been doing so since January. Taking it slow though cos the side effects are awful..

So although I've not tested my blood sugar I'm presuming it does go low at certain times, i.e. 4.00 and 10.00 normally.

I just eat a bit of something sweet and feel ok afterwards.

Hope this answers your question, and good luck.

• Posted

This is a dreadful drug it should be banned

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.