bisoprolol 2.5mg aches and pains

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone get aches and pain in legs armpit area and chest whilst on the above

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This chest and armpit pain is quite alarming, if it worsens you should seek emergency help, if not then you should visit your GP or Doctor tomorrow​ or tuesday morning neutral
  • Posted

I agree with Benny. I feel you should get emergency advice right away. If you're in the UK the 111 service will be able to analyse your symptoms.
  • Posted

Been to the doctors she wasn't concerned about it I have a dull ache chest and armpit area and thought maybe it's a side effect doctor says it's muscle oain
    • Posted

Nice to know the doctor confirmed what you already knew.
  • Posted

Hi Glyn,

I had pain in places I didn't even know I had when I first started  Bisoporol it also made my ankles swell but once I got used to it , they all eased off and no longer get swollen ankles, I was going to concur with the others if you hadn't already spoken to someone, 

Hope it soon eases, but if it gets to bad ring someone for advice.

L.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.