Bisoprolol

Posted , 3 users are following.

i cant beleave i found this.ive been on bisorolol for only 10 mths now.and i couldnt work out what was going on.but ive just seen a post about someone getting butterflies in there chest which has in a way made me happy that im not the only one and going mad.i had it the other morning which led to a huge surge of adrenaline and my heart speeding up for a few seconds.i now think maybe i had a pannic attack because of how i was feeling or even forgot to take my tablet.but i feel better knowing its obviously the tablets doing in which is a releif realy so thank you all i feel so much better in my head anyway.hope you all stay safe and take care .what a terrible medication.wish i never started them now.because i get you all.i feel very strange each morning .and im only on 1.25 so i cant imagine how people on higher dose feel wow.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

its aweful. I get burning in my chest and Adrenaline surges. I am trying to taper but it is very very difficult

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.