Bisoprolol and ache in thighs

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since I started taking this my thighs ache does anyone else have this problem or aches and pains anywhere else I've been taking for just over a month

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Glyn,

Join the club, I also get aches and pains since starting Bisoporol and  if I remember correctly I am on a lower dose than you 1.25mg  I get aches and pains in the thighs the tops of my feet and across my shoulders, and often the backs of my legs around the calves.

apart from the aches have the meds helped you AF?

L.

• Posted

Linda afib has stopped and yes I'm on 2.5 mg the front of my thighs ache really bad and my ribs feel bruised on both sides the dizzy head has stopped so not all bad
    • Posted

Hi Glyn,

I was getting all of that, went to see GP and he said the benefits outweigh the side effects, I am on a lower dose than you because of my BMI only being 46K 7st 7lb. so I have to have lower doses of everything because of my lack of weight.

but don't take my word for it if it becomes unbearable just get it checked out.

L.

• Posted

So these aches in legs and ribs are side effects do they go away in time or am I struck with it
    • Posted

Mine are less than they were when it first started I felt like I had been run over by a steam roller, I have been on it for about a year now.

L.

• Posted

There are other drugs from the same family he could try.

I became intolerant to Bisoprolol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.