Bisoprolol and exercise

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys

On the above only half tab a day. I cut it in half as trying to come off it.

Recently did a bike ride not done one for about 8 months (since being on this drug) Previously fine, not too far either but was so knackered and heart rate up so made me feel unwell. Anyone else give any tips for excersise on these tabs. ? X

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi I to have started to wean off these went from 7.5ml down now to 2.5. And feeling more alert everyday. Now thinking of cutting in half again ?  Are you going to try a new pill once off then

Or you hopingnto stay clear all

Together ? Sorry that’s not answering your question but just wanted you to know I also more active not feeling the need to do nothing but seit. Thank his x

• Posted

Hi

I'm.hoping to come off altogether. Totally agree have more energy and alert. When I was on the 2.5 I was sitting down toolay with my son had no energy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.