Bisoprolpl Fumarate

Posted , 2 users are following.

Been taking Bisoprolpl since February due to rapid heartbeat after allergic reaction. What l would like to know is if anyone is experiencing same horrible side effects as l am? My nose for the last month has what l can only describe as swollen membrane inside. It's driving me mad and is there 24/7. Doctor said l had an infection and gave me a 10 day antibiotic cream which l have now finished, and still l am suffering. It's making me so miserable and snappy.

Has anyone any solution to give me please? I am on the 1.25 dosage. Thank you for any help in advance.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I started taking bisoprolol 1.25 mg in February after being admitted to hospital with my heart racing at 197 beats a minute, I also had a stuffy nose,dizzy and unsteady, 4 months later I feel a lot better still get fuzziness with my breathing when I walk but the palpitations have been reduced considerabley. Good days and tolerable days.
    • Posted

Hi Ann

Like you l was admired with rapid heart rate, not pleasant as you know. Am still far from well, having mostly bad days and few good. Am now suffering with a stuffed nose that l can't find a reason for apart from the bb l am on. I also take Amlodopine and Canderstartin for high blood pressure which I've since found out has bad side effects too. Can't win it seems. I either take the drugs to slow my heart or suffer horrible side effects. Wish someone had a magic ward to make all well again. That's my moan over.

• Posted

I was on bisoprolol for a few months and had awful side effects with studdy nose, dizziness, sickness, headaches! I'm on a different beta blocker now, though.

• Posted

Hi

Could you let me know which betta blocker you are now taking and what dose. Perhaps l could then ask my doctor if they were suitable for me.

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.