bisprolol side effects

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

I was just wondering about personal experiences of this drug ?

I'm wondering if anyone else felt particularly strange on them I can't quite put my finger on it I have a strange feeling in chest and I'm wondering if it is normal lol its kinda like a pulling sometimes a tingling feeling

I don't feel like myself but I'm thinking that maybe its because I'm so used to feeling the pounding and fluttering of a rapid heart rate

Anyone else?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I started these about 7-8 months ago and remember feeling a bit funny in the first couple of weeks but it soon went. I think it's just your body getting used to the tablets and your getting used to your heart slowing down rather than being so fast constantly. I've just stopped taking mine though because I felt like a completely different person on them, hoping in a couple of weeks I feel better. If it doesn't settle down within a couple weeks of starting the tablets then I'd go to the doctor and get some advice. Hope you feel better soon 
    • Posted

Thank you so much for replying its very weird to feel like this but hopefully it will get better soon

I have the cold hands and feet and back pain but I can handle this its definitely worth sticking at tho till I feel better

Thank you again x

• Posted

I found that changing my pill taking time meant I had less side effects. Take it closer to dinner.
    • Posted

Thank you for the advice I have been taking half in the morning and evening I'm thinking of changing to just evening as I feel so off at the min hopefully tho will improve soon its been just over a week
  • Posted

HI Samantha - yes it took me a few weeks to get used to these and each time the GP has increased the dose it starts again but I get there eventually.  Hopefully things will start to improve for you.
    • Posted

Thank you very much the doctor increased it to 3.75 and you are right I have felt very off since its such a vague term but I cant explain it I feel very shaky had sickness but hopefully it will improve soon thank you for replying x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.