Bit confused

Posted , 2 users are following.

Right ever since i got awarded pip i have always been pay on the 1st Thursday of every month but logged onto my banking app this morning and i had a payment from pip. Has anyone else had and early or an extra payment this month? I would phone up and ask but lines arnt open yet

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

PIP is paid every 4 weeks so i'm not sure how you've always had a payment 1st of every month.

• Posted

I read that wrong. Thought it said you've always had pay 1st of the month. PiP is paid every 4 weeks so count back the weeks since you last got paid.

• Posted

Its the 1st Thursday of every month which i got at the beginning of this month aswell but also had payment today but im not due a payment till next Thursday
    • Posted

Then i have no idea. The only ones that can answer your question is DWP. Give them a ring. Have you reported any changes recently, Is there a reason for your PIP stopping so this would be your last payment?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.