Bit fed up

Posted , 12 users are following.

hi everyone am fed up of people telling me what to do or they say i should get out more when am fine as i am it upsets me and then i get down all the time am single that is why they tell get out to meet someone but i dont think there is anyone out there i went through crap with my ex who i hate sorry to moan mick

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

from what I'm reading it seems that your peer group? are giving you unsolicited advice. like putting a band aid over a deep wound. . I'm wondering whether in your unconscious you want to go out but your body wont let you. perhaps ask yourself what does your inner child need? perhaps your inner child needs a bit of self care and lots of rest before playtime

• Posted

They are only saying this coz they care about you. Instead of it making you upset congratulate yourself on having good friends. What's wrong with saying you are still recovering from your ex and will re joining the social scene when you feel up to it? Having said that it is important you don't isolate yourself and do make an effort to go out from time to time even if you don't enjoy it much. x

• Posted

Hi Michael, whatever has happened i take you would like to be left alone? Ignore all the idiots out there and you dp what you want. Whose business is it if you're single? Not everyone is with a partner. Enjoy your life best you can and take each day 1 day at a time.

• Posted

Hi Michael - take the space and the time you need. If you are comfortable with how things are, that's all that matters. I have never understood why people think a relationship will fix everything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.