Bit of advice please

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've started taking nexium for my acid reflux and yes it seems to be working yay I've been told that I'm in so much pain due to anxiety and was adviced by a mate to take magnesium and vitamin b6 as may help with my anxiety my question is as I've noticed nexium has magnesium in can I still take the nexium with what I've taken ty

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes take the extra mag all these take 6 mos to get better hang in there
  • Posted

I'd get a blood test first to see if you are deficient in those vits, as too much is as bad as not enough. Be careful with magnesium as it can have a laxative effect! So glad the nexium is working for you though. I've struggled for years trying to find something that works without bad side effects.

• Posted

Most def speak to your doc about this , however try to avoid anxiety medications , you don't want that junk , anxiety medications are junk and all they do is mess up your brain medications such as Xanax etc , that stuff is total trash . Try to figure ways that you can relax and chill out there are many other natural ways of dealing with anxiety other then medications .

• Posted

Thank you for replys I've decided not to take it my dr gave me anti depressants but I'm not taking them I'm trying to beat this anxiety on my own but finding it very hard not panicking with the pain in my chest hot flushes and racing heart I'm sure I will get there I can't figure out what triggers it woke up this morning to shaking and being hot but I'm gonna carry on and beat this ty again

• Posted

Don't mess around with this stuff. You need an expert to check you out and do the tests to determine what exactly is wrong. Get it treated ASAP

• Posted

Ive been dr and hospital all is fine with what they tested for 3 ecgs normal all bloods normal
  • Posted

I most def agree with shark anxiety meds are the worst , not to mention highly addictive, meds such as Xanax and anti - depressants seriously bad , I have seen those meds do horrible things to people , anxiety meds are nothing more then $$ makers for the pharmaceutical companies, the use of them benifit you in No way and help nothing other then get you temp ( high ) maybe . That is a cure for Nothing .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.