Bites?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Not sure if this is the right place...but i need some help! i woke up last night with what seams to be bites ? idk. one is fluid filled but others are like whelps? they itched at first but now are just senitive! this happened in the matter of an hour being asleep.... i have checked my bed for signs of bed bugs, found nothing! we did have a flee issues but have taken care of it i thought ?? these places are in the crease of my stomach where my panties meet my stomach line. pleaee help if you can i worry over everything! image

there is six bites in all.....

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

That doesn't look like flea bites that looks like dermatitis, have you used a new washing detergent or fabric softener on your sheets? Or used a new body cream or body wash?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.