Bites or rash? Can anyone help?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so every so often I keep getting these bites/rashes on my body.  Does anyone get these too and is there any cure?  Also if there is a specific name for this condition It would be useful!

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

They are very itchy.  I felt very itchy in my bed last night and when I woke up this morning I was fine until I noticed these marks about 4pm and all I want to do is stratch all over my body!!!!!
  • Posted

Do you have any pets? hoover the mattress regularly and turn over it over. Take antihistamines to cool itching and reduce allergy/bites and use aloe Vera gel . If n England you can buy from 99p shop. P.s you can get cheap antihistamines don't buy well known brands, get shops own brand! 

• Posted

A cat but I've been arounds cats all my life and I have never really experienced this rashes as much.  I remember I would get these rashes a lot when I was outdoors in the hot weather in the garden........  Is there anyway to find out if you are allergic to something.  Could I be allergic to other pets if they are sitting near me even outside??
    • Posted

I never hoover the mattress I just change the sheets as often as I can.
  • Posted

Yes you can be allergic to animals that just sit near you outside. Animal allergies are a reaction to the danger (sluffed of skin cells). The rash seems to be in localized areas though which allergiez don't typically do unless in areas that touch the item ie if your allergic to your laundry detergent you may only break out where your clothes where touching you and sweat wok make it worse. If the "bites" are raised and hot to the touch it maybe a skin infection like boils or MRSA of its blister like and clear liquid comes out they itch yet feel like razor blades and you have had chicken pox it may be shingles. For either of these you should see a doctor. Boils and MRSA are contagious and shingles will come and go the rest of your life (stress can trigger them), in that case you will need antivirals that you take as soon as symptoms appear. The only other thing I can think it might be is flea bites, you might want to check you cat and carpet of so treat both your cat and house and it should be resolved.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated.

• Posted

Ok my marks are okay at the moment and the cat is still around me like normal.  I was wondering If I could be allergic to dogs and is there anyway for me to find out this for sure?
  • Posted

I had chicken poxes years ago when I was five.  I am now over 30 so that was years ago.
  • Posted

What happens is as soon as these appear they are usually very itchy and end up like small swollen boils (clear puss weaps from them).  After a couple of days they calm down but If you can't help yourself from scratching they end up bleeding!!
  • Posted

Hi. Did you ever find out what these bites are caused from? I know this was a post from over a year ago, but I am curious to know. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.