Biting lip

Posted , 7 users are following.

Here's a weird question. Anyone else here have a problem with biting their lip while eating. I swear my mouth swells up around my period. I'm almost afraid to eat at times. Ugh!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've been biting the inside of my bottom lip while eating more than I ever had and I WONDERED why. This MP junk gets on my nerves!!! Don't we have enough symptoms?!?!!! Gosh!!

• Posted

That is a BIG yes! I not only bit my lip BUT my tongue super bad and in the back too it bleed horrible! Also bit my inside jaw so may times! so A BIG YES ON THAT!

• Posted

wowwwww....yes!! i also seem to be biting my tongue a lot lately

• Posted

lol. I was running my tongue over the latest bloody lump on my lower lip as i read your post.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.