Black looking mole type mark appeared on my bits ( have LS)

Posted , 6 users are following.

really worried, felt a lump so had a look and it's a black mark like a mole ...deffo wasn't there before 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I've got black marks, mainly near my opening, mine has appeared in the last few months. Had a biopsy on the 15th may which came back I need further investigation, when I rang hospital they said I had vin 3. I think it affects older women. I'm 60. Mine is also lumpy. I think I have LS or LP. Hope you get sorted. Take care.

• Posted

I have a black looking mole type even could say blood blister looking thing. Mine is more towards the hood of the clitours! I just went to the doctor and she didn't say anything about it! I've read also other women with LS saying they have that as well!! I'm sure your doctor will figure it out! Try not to worry! All you can do is take a deal breath and wait to be seen, which is easier said than done! Take care lady!!

• Posted

Hi, you should go back and see a different doctor and ask to be referred to gynecologist, so they can say wether you have LS or LP, so they can treat you with the right treatment. Take care .
  • Posted

Just to make sure - I would suggest you see a doctor.  On long distance it is hard to determine what this could be.  Let's just hope it is something innocent.

• Posted

Nik, I know you are obviously worried and I can only reiterate what others are

saying. Seek advice from your Doctor. There are several things it could be,

even trauma but it is not worth leaving. Take care and let us know how you get on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.